The LONG LONG goodbye.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dimslug, Oct 2, 2012.

1. I'm sure you've been there.

I just got off the phone with my girlfriend and it took forever.
    Now, I love her, I really do.

BUT HOLY FUCK

This shit lasted so long, and I was so high, my eyes slowly closed, and we just kept saying the same thing over and over and over. It's cute, because she doesn't want to get off the phone with me, and I like that. However, I'm really stoned and desperately require relaxation... with my headphones... on my laptop... now. :p

Have you ever had this happen to you? It's almost impossible with a great long-lasting relationship. women. lol

2. I find most women are like this. Women love talking on the phone, guys usually hate it.

Ever notice when you call your buddies to hang out it's like "where you wanna meet?" "OK" "OK cya".

When you call a girl she says like 10 things in one sentence and your just like WTF...

3. dude i totally can relate, sometimes when my ex and i would talk over the phone i would be literally saying to myself "i ran out of shit to talk about and weve been talking for like an hour... i gotta put an end to this or im gonna go insane" lol. dunno what it is exactly but talking on the phone and texting is yet another thing that men and women differ on.

4. The only time I don't give a fuck is when I'm wasted.

5. Yeah fuck that dude.

With me it got to the point where girls just wanted to hear my voice and listen to me talk, so i end up telling longass stories and just random bs to get a small reply out of them and a giggle. It was at that point that i decided i wasn't doing phone calls anymore lol.

Didn't call my last gf ONCE and i generally do all i can to avoid talking on the phone.

6. oh god i think every woman i've dated was like this. i'm usually the one who wants to get off the phone. so i feel you on this one.

7. i only like long phone conversations with my friends, with my boyfriend 5 mins is long enough

8. your boy is a lucky fuckin dude -envy-

9. so i keep telling him haha

10. For me it was just articulating the same reasons over and over and her trying to manipulate them. God.