The Loner Stoners

Discussion in 'General' started by SwordOfAstranger, Dec 10, 2016.

1. I have now accepted that i indeed am a loner stoner because my friends don't smoke. sometimes its shit but fuck it, i'm too legit to quit. someone should develop an app for stoners to have session chats, id def give it a try.

anyways fellow loner stoners... whats are your favorite things to do while high?

2. Since my friends and I had kids we don't get sesh together like we use to. Most nights I'm in my man cave smoking by myself but I'm cool with that, Gives my friends and I plenty to talk about when we do get together for a smoke.

3. Welcome to the loner club, tinychat bro, I personally don't use it to smoke with others but it's good place to start

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm for sure a loner stoner. Welcome to the solo dolo club. We get higher because we don't have to share.:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 4
  5. Day n night...

Idk bro. Not much to do but live, ya know. The Best thing to do Is look For extra income. More money, and less time to spend it Lol. You could Try to hone a skill or craft. There are So many options that We just get lost finding the starting line

6. I smoke alone mostly because I don't like sharing my bud (SHIT'S EXPENSIVE!) and mostly because a few friends I have just aren't good company (like condescending, argumentative, and just in general being a dick for no real reason).

Plus alone I get to control the tempo. Nothing frustrates me more when I want to smoke another bowl and people are balking, or if I'm not even high yet and people don't want to smoke before the concert...

7. I've been smoking with friends and it made me realize why I enjoy smoking alone. I can do whatever I want and my friend are the type that think you have to smoke till your fried all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. It never bothered me to smoke alone. More for me then. That's always a plus. I watch horror movies when I'm by myself. I find myself yelling at the TV lol. Run bxtch ruuuunnnn, he's right behind you!

9. My homies like listening to death metal when blazed, not my cup of tea. My preference is slow edm, ambient chill step etc. Gotta have that bass an beat.

That and not having to share with people who don't chip in is nice.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. Always in my shop, just like I am now .
    I have two shops , one for wood and another for metal .
    I have 7 lathes a large CNC a Bridgeport mill.

I can do this
    and the pipe in my avatar.

11. Dam nice I could see redoing a wall in the house with a women stepping out of it be kinda trippy lol.

Biggest thing is watching you tube watching others take hits .
    Being a loner stoner isn't by choice your single and no roommates what can you do?

12. #12 Dr. Natty Light, Dec 11, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    I'm a loner by force, really.

If money is an issue, then I won't smoke many people out.
    When I'm at the Univ which ofc is the majority of the time, my roommates don't smoke and I only have one other guy that I actually enjoy doing it with, but he always invites his friends too. They're cool guys, and they do provide most of the weed, but it's not about getting high, it's more about getting high with some good ole boys.

When I get back into my hometown for breaks and I have a source of income, every day it's "Yo A, come on and do the 2g challenge with me." or "come smoke this grammy blunt with me and let's take a walk"

Honestly, I am not a fan of having music playing when I'm high (but I'm a fan of playing music ;) ). If it's something really chill and low fi at a low volume, I'm game. If it's some ghetto trap shooting bitches and snorting lines playing at full volume, that is a BIIIGG vibe killer for me.

That's kind of what I was going at when I mentioned smoking with my friend when he brings his buddies along. They're nice people but all they wanna do is smoke, and I don't feel connected to them well enough.

My lifelong friend from 1st grade feels the exact same way about bud that I do. It's really great. We kinda just dick around, have a stoned jam session, make some snacks, play some cooperative videogames, etc. Sometimes we'll walk the neighborhoods around his. Good shit. He's moving to EU for the next 6 months though, so that shit is gonna suck.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I don't watch TV , I have dogs , I live on a small island with allot of wildlife .
    I have my shops and I am retired and I own some really nice photography gear .
    I don't have to work to make ends meet , but is I want to smoke MJ then I have to earn extra monies.
    That's why I have my shops , very easy for me to produce earnings out of my shops .
    And I am always on back order .

Yes I am a loner ,, always have been sense I was young .
    I really don't do well in crowds, or around idiots .
    I like smoking MJ with people but its nice if its not always my smoke we are smoking .

14. Death metal!? I think I would have a panic attack lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  15. I always smoke and drink alone. . unless I'm in a bar.

It's very hard to meet decent stoners to hang out with. Nearly everyone I've known who smokes weed is either involved in gangs or has mental issues.

16. yo that's counter productive and is like mixed intentions for GC. theres a term for it but whatever. i guess with capitalism competetion is good so whatever.

17. what type of mental issues?

• Like Like x 1
  18. that would be so dope for a house bruh! not just women but everything. jesus, horus, buddah, the sun, weed leafs, bruuh!

• Like Like x 1
  19. contemplate death, quiet introspection, blah blah blah.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Skateboard

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app