The Lonely Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SassyMelassy, Sep 17, 2012.

1. This shit is hard as fuck it’s too hard.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I know how you feel and I hate it. I know it's definitely getting to me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Oh where do I start? My girlfriend done left me, she got on drugs, we lost the truck, the townhouse. I got to keep my son. I'm 39. I'm now living with my mother. Today she called me an addict for smoking cannabis. I have a med card. I'm so frustrated. Thanks for this thread. I need to vent. Oh, and I'm out of bud until wednesday. Frustrated and lonely.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. You've got friends here.

5. Thank you. I love this community. I'm thinking tomorrow will be a better day. My seeds are in the dirt, and I'm flowering three plants. Something to look forward to. Man it's been a rough couple months.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. I don't think you're right for him
    (Hey) think of what it might have been if we

I belong with you in my sleep lol
    Sweet yo!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sorry man...

8. I want some of that
    I paid my dues got dam

9. I don’t get lonely, I have kids, I have work, and to be honest I was seeing someone when I started growing but he was ‘WE are growing.’ when we’d go back to his hometown (he had a beach house he had to go check periodically) is what he’d say to these people he’d known his whole life, and I had to ask..’ey, ya gotta a French mouse in those pockets?! What’s this WE Shit? He didn’t once tough them. He’d eat up all my edibles, in fact took a lot of tincture home to make edibles to sell so he could come back, actually stole it . Yeah..he decided to retire and thought he’d capitalize on my shit that is not for sale to anyone . He refused to work. He’d sit back and look at my plants discussing how we’d profit. No one talks like that in my grow room!! And again, that profit...it’ll profit me but not having to buy again.
    So after he got a little violent by throwing me out of truck on my way to my best friends funeral when it was below freezing my son ran him off with his .22 .
    I’m not lonely. Been married, done that, my kids and dogs are amazing.
    I’m pretty good at entertaining myself with a little herb and a garden to play in.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Growing did the trick for me !!! I wish you luck you deserve it!!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Thank you! Yes peace in the garden. If nowhere else. My ex used to take buds that were not done drying and curing and hand them out to people at her work saying.. "this is what we got now. Hit me up." I never agreed to that. I do all the work. She took the credit. My son, my mother, my job, and my garden is what it's all about now. I'm working n my first legal harvest indoor. Next year I'm moving it outside. Gotta have things to look forward to. Good luck to you.

12. Your mom is very lucky...and so are you , freedom AND legalization wow ..
    And a prince lol

13. tenor (6).gif

Jk not making light of anyones loneliness cause god knows I have my own battle with it,but just trying to make ppl laugh and feel better.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

14. I don't care if it hurts
    I wanna have control
    I want a perfect body
    I want a perfect soul
    I want you to notice
    When I'm not around

You're so fuckin' special
    I wish I was special...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. My favorite band

16. I sung that song for the guys in jail almost every day when we were at work in the a.m. kitchen... I got the nickname jukebox lol... That song and a ton of sublime songs were always requested.

17. "Ain't nothin' wrong.Ain't nothin' right.And still I sit and lie awake all night."

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Another of my favorites

19. Damm 2/2 guess you knoe what that means then,right???

20. That we both are high right now? Or that we’re Twinkie’s? Or ...hell