The Lonely Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SassyMelassy, Sep 17, 2012.

1. TFL over here haha

2. #49463 Deleted member 506764, Mar 13, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2020
    Nevermind

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I wish I would meet someone so I wouldn't be so lonely all the time. I hate to admit it but I activated my ok cupid and actually paid for "our time" which is for people my age.

5. Awww see post and people haven't seen in forever that's kind of cute.

Covid bonding

6. Times like this makes ya see
    The beauty in the boonies
    IMG_20200405_103319.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Saw the name of post, been alone my whole life. Not getting any younger gotta get the hell out there I guess before I die alone lol life is what you make it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Once upon a time my ex-bestfriend and I were walking to meet some friends.
    "Let's leave" I said
    "Woah, what.." my friend replies, looking me straight in the eye as we walk.
    "You're serious?"
    "Of course I am. I'm saying it right now. Let's leave all this and find what we want out there together" I said.

We continue walking without saying anything. I can tell he took me serious. We were both thinking.
    Later my friend says, "Alright then. I'm in. When are we leaving?"
    "As soon as possible. Let's get some shitty jobs to save up some money and we leave after a month" I replied.

So the deal is done. Plans are set.
    30 minutes later get busted for drinking in public. $500 tickets for both of us after we went to court.

Ended up getting a job anyways to pay it off.
    During all this, everything in our lives kind of broke down. Lost loved ones. Dealt with sketch shit. Became addicts. Him alcohol, me coke.

Then we had a fall out. A bad one. As you could expect prob.

Funny how things work out.
    Never left.
    Shouldn't have drank that beer I guess. XD

Sent from my SM-A102U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Oh baby oh baby
    We both no the truth
    The real me and u
    We have nothing to lose
    I am going to give you my name
    I don't think you want that to change

Lonely minutes
    Turned into
    Lonely hours
    Turned into
    Lonely days
    Turned into
    Lonely years
    Turned into a lonely decade
    Just too quickley

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I want one like that too
    It's going to work for me
    One day
    Hopefully soon
    I did stop doing my part tho
    And got scared
    But oh well
    It's in de past lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Still thinking of leaving? I've left two different places and lives after it all broke down for various decisions I made. I think I have one more leaving episode left in me. Except this time I'm more prepared than I've ever been before. If someone feels like leaving is the best thing for them to do, I'm a huge proponent of them doing exactly that. We all have one life, and that shit is short enough as it is.

12. That happened 6+ years ago, what seems like lifetimes ago. No position to just go without basically fucking over what I've already committed and built towards, not to mention my circle..
    I've settled in to a different path bud. I think either would have been filled with misery and happiness at this point anyways. Still looking for my piece of land always and forever tho. Hope you find ur way, peace

13. Why am I always looking for a ride or die?

'Cause mine's the only heart I'm gonna have for life!!
    After all the times I went and fucked it up
    (All the times I went and fucked it up)
    I wonder when I love me is enough (yeah, yeah, yeah)

14. They weren’t so irrelevant, because you meant that when you said it to them, maybe “ they” just didn’t keep up. Didn’t reciprocate, so maybe we’re just moving forward. Self preservation and all..

15. Sometimes I just feel no one cares. In a way they actually don't. I get it. You can worry about yourself at the end of the day. Who wants to help some lonely guy when they got issues of their own? Plus there's lots of us.

It's times like these where you can only help yourselves really. I'm pretty sure this is normal and if it's not I got problems.

However I don't expect anyone to be my friend or even say hello. I'm a stranger and I'm glad people don't put that instant trust on people. It's really a struggle of finding people who want you. Which can be tough because sometimes you don't have qauilties that stand out or have too many qauilties that stand out.

Or sometimes you just feel like talking but, no one else does. At least I do. I can't tell you how many times I talked too much in too little of time. Or just held the conversation hostage to keep it alive so I feel less lonely. I get put on read a lot because I feel as though I can't tell people I'm truly lonely and don't want them feeling sorry for me.

I realize I don't want to viewed as a person to pity however I have qauilties that people pity as it's just the cards I was delt. They shouldn't though but they do. We all have issues.

It's difficult to put into words how sad it is that 8 billion people exist yet some of us can't even connect to one.

I have friends but, I'm no one's best. I talk to women but, none of them want me and, most of em would rather not even look at me. Some I can message sometimes because they got lives of their own going on or maybe just don't like me that much I'll never know.

People say they worry but, is that even true? Last I checked I was being put on read by everyone once I came back. Hell it almost seems as though you have to be lonely at times to even forget about the shit hand you were delt socially. It's not like anyone's gonna come up to me and start suddenly caring about me.

All we can do is care about ourselves in the end. Isn't that what true lonliness is all about?

I don't expect anyone to care really. I just typing to type half the time if I'm gonna admit it and, just know someone will read it. 95% of the time I don't get a response because the world has already decided they hate me. But whatever I'm alone.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. I think I could have easily made a big mistake just bc I am lonely most of the time. But I figured out today that it's better to be lonely than to do something I am going to regret.

• Like Like x 1