The Lonely Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SassyMelassy, Sep 17, 2012.

1. How do you define an artificial personality? This is something I've never really understood, I don't understand how someone can be fake - this isn't an attack on you by the way, I'm just hoping you can shed some light.

2. #49182 Deleted member 1061569, May 23, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2019
    I guess I can't really define it but I can give you at least one symptom of it i've noticed, and that's people who seem too friendly upfront when they barely know you. What it usually means is they are scoping you out or worse have something to get from you. Ironically, the few people i have become best friends with were people who were the opposite, they were more reserved and somewhat callous at first but once we got to know each other shit changed. Now, I've come to trust the latter type of personality more, almost subconsciously. It's like a people filter

Oh and anyone who calls me "bro" incessantly when they barely know me is almost certified FAF ( fake as fuck) :D i'm not ur bro, guy! not yet anyway. give it a good 6 months

3. That's an interesting way of seeing things, I value your input. When I first meet people I'm usually kind/polite but remain indifferent until I get to know them better. I have trouble trusting people who are quick to try and assassinate your character for no reason, other than to boost their own image by trampling on you. I suppose, after giving it more thought, this is someone I would consider fake.

4. Oh those people lol. Well those people are a whole different variety of rutabagas and I think they are one of two things. One, they're just total douchenozzles who can only feel good by shitting on others, or two, and more unlikely, they are actually not bad people deep down it's just that they have been to the school of hard knocks, been fucked over, and as a result have little time for shit people and probably don't trust people easily, just like you, so they are in a sense just seeing what you're made of or hazing you to see if you're someone they wanna associate with. i learned that during my early, early days as a anime-eyed and eager lad trying to kick it with the upperclassmen. didn't go so well, but I have learned and grown so much since. I know, because I'm starting to feel of the same mindset myself

5. I'm trying my best to just deal with it and I can't. I hate feeling this way. And it's just getting worse because I'm stuck in my head all the time.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. I'm right there with ya. I'm stuck in my head a lot. Sometimes it's as fun as an amusement park, but often it's like a horror movie.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sure brain, meet up with her, tell her how you really feel, how you miss her... What's this? It's working? She missed you too and wants to be with you?

OOHHHH! YOU GOT ME, IT WAS A DREAM! AGIAN! HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAA! Oh we have fun.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. The one with the neighbor or italy girl?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Might as well be any girl.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. #49190 Ahhhpea, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    Peace fulley I did haha

11. #49191 Ahhhpea, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    Too loneley of course.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. #49192 After the shot, Jun 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    Lonely again

• Like Like x 1
  13. #49193 Ahhhpea, Jun 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    Lonely crutch
    But i no why i didnt cum

14. Dark blue dark blue, have you ever been alone in a crowded room?

15. I have been so lonely. It really sucks being single.

16. #49196 Ahhhpea, Jun 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    Half of the reason i want my own man and in a relationship is so i can have gooey sex lmao.

The older i get the more that urge is starting to upset me lmao

Trying to hold out for real passion and a connection is too hard tho

Be nice today... sike

17. #49197 Ahhhpea, Jun 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    I want a love i can see
    Thats the only kind that mean a thing too me
    Dont wanna love you have to tell me about
    That kind of loving i can sure do without
    I want a love i can feel
    Thats the only kind of love i think is real
    I dont wanna be going by something i heard now
    Cuz Baby actions speak louder than words
    I want a love thats mine
    In the late night or in the sun shine
    That never grows old
    Dont ya know i wanna love

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Fuck

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I'm caught between this and that thing we talked about :x

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. #49200 Ahhhpea, Jun 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    Sometimes i feel to mismatched
    Whether its from dating profiles or in real life.
    Ive been trying to get these types of poses for years now. Hell more than 10

cyte.jpg heart.jpg
    571f4a4d-98e9-4970-ad8d-13643900cfcd-couples.jpg

Instead of this bullshit here all the time now.
    currently.jpg

Trying to get cute matches again.

Mmhmm i have the catty curse
    All the cats come to play with their bullshit.
    My first mind told me that
    Then i think well maybe im just being uptight and wrong haha. Wrong again right the first time. Lol