The Lonely Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SassyMelassy, Sep 17, 2012.

1. I’m lonely because I feel like besides my spouse I talk to or engage with no one. Of course people at work and shit, but Talking to one person all the time has gotten a bit boring for me...

• Like Like x 3
  2. I never knew this thread was here. Or maybe i did and forgot or I wouldn't have gotten a notificaiton.
    Lonliness sucks. I wish I could make a relationship last.

• Like Like x 1
  3. @Oregondaisy 23 posts
    Didn't realize I had over 70 here, lol.

:smoke:

4. I've had a few relationships; they all 'came and went'.
    I've, generally, felt lonely in between.
    This time I lost my mate of... forty years; it's a whole 'nother level of lonely.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I don't fuckin know anymore. Maybe I'm too old fashioned... But...

Since when does "I love you" mean anything less than "sure, fuck anyone"

6. Idk

I put up a tough front. But I'm really sensitive.

You spend your whole life getting hurt. Over and over... And you develop coping mechanisms... To deal with all the fucking bullshit relentlessly poured upon you, so that you don't drown. So that you can live. In this world. And then it's those walls, those barriers that keep you safe... That is your undoing. They think you're safe, you think you're vulnerable. Eventually they walk away. And you suffocate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Just moved to a new state... well back to my old state.. moved back to Kansas after living in NC for 5 years... shits just not the same. No longer have any friends down here really. Missing my friends in NC. On the bright side my tinder is blowing up down here. Which never happened in NC.. lol Kansas woman seem to find me more attractive. But Idk just feeling down. Left work early today and probably could of stayed. Just was feeling sick and weak. Probably should of toughed it out. Any ways I’m stoned so ima stop rambilng. Hope all is well !

• Like Like x 1
  8. All I got is the wife n pups and I’m good most of the time but, I wish we had another couple to hang with a few times a month.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I've created and caused most of the situations that leave me lonely. Not sure if knowing that makes it worse, but, it is what it is.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Good ol Kansas lol

11. I'm lonely and I am super heartbroken. I am empty inside my heart is just providing me blood so I don't die.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. I learned to be alone and like it.

The thought of someone being with me may be comforting at times but, it seems to not be something I'm capable of finding.

I don't think being alone is as bad as some people make it out to be.

Budgeting money is eaiser, doing whatever you want is eaiser, making meals is eaiser. If your a dude you can leave the toilet seat up.

You can watch whatever you want on Netflix or hulu. Really nothing stops you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. I’d love to know how many posts Ive had in here.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Dont go back and read this thread unless you want us to throw yourself into a pit of sadness

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm sure I'm well into the thousands. This thread used to be my pyt.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. I've been in here a lot too. Life is difficult.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Idk if its because I'm older, or just more jaded, but that initial heartbreak faded pretty fast. At the end of the day, I can't stand her family. It was all pointless from the start. I'm gonna miss those titties though... *sigh*

Still can't shake the feeling that I'm too damaged to be good for anyone.

I don't wanna have to tinder again :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. I don't wanna ask out another person. The possibility of rejection is too much. I'm a mental pussy I can't take mental pain or even accept it sometimes.

I just wish it was easier like everyone else does. I'm tired of being "challenged". Motherfucker I'm soically challenged there's enough challenges for me already.

I'm an idiot when it even comes to social situations. I can't figure out when to say hello, when to say bye, when to listen, when I'm supposed to talk ect.

I can't sit still, I have to stem to function. Shits fucking madness. No way anyone's being with that.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. In the Browser version there is a tab called Top Contributors. It shows everyone that has posted here;
    Underahoneymoon - 450
    Trainn - 11

:smoke:

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Thank you!!

• Like Like x 2