Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The lonely Stoner

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OneWithTheHerb, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ever had to play that role and just smoke by yourself and still enjoy it because you had noone to have to pass the weed to. I know I have and sometimes being the "lonely stoner" isnt too bad

2. I hate when I want to hang out but everyones busy and I have to toke alone...
    most of the time its okay but yesterday I was really lonely

3. i love smoking by myself. more weed for me.

4. Thats exactly what im saying being the lonely stoner aint bad cuz i get baked off my bud roll my own and can do whatever i want with it, Im not saying smoking in a group isnt fun its just i dont mind at all smokingby myself

5. I've hit the bub a couple times by myself, then went on to play some Forza. Good times..:p

6. Spark up and get down on some Madden!! Anyone down for xBox LiVE game?

7. Hell Yeah check the info to the left
    <<<<<<<

8. this.

9. I smoke by myself most of the time, however I do love tokin with some friends :confused_2:

10. Dude, I have yet to get 11. My 360 has been acting kinda funky. haha.

11. Thats all good man, i play 09' if anyone has it lol... I dont play too much xbox, but when friends are over we all get down. good times man.

12. Most of the times I do smoke are when i'm alone. When I smoke I like to think; and I hate to say it, but some of the crap people spew out of their mouths tends to irritate me and can kill my high. I guess this could all be summed up in a few sentences:

"Don't you hate that?"
    "What?"
    "Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?"

"I don't know. That's a good question."
    "That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence."

13. true that i hate when people kill my high it just makes me never wanna smoke with them again and just not talk to them

14. Seems to free his mind at night

15. Smokin solo is tight.

I mean, I do love smoking with other people. But sometimes smoking alone is just needed.

I usually wake and bake alone, or before I leave the house I'll blaze a bowl to myself.

16. ^

Definitely dude.

As a regular smoker who is in this high-priced weed market, I appreciate being able to smoke alone.. Cause I know plenty of people who are scavengers and only smoke because their friends do.

Scavengers will avoid purchasing Marijuana at all costs. I don't mind smoking people up, but I hate when people smoke other peoples weed like it is assumed or something...........

A good example of this happened to me last year. Me and 3 good friends of mine had each dropped a tab of some good acid. We were driving around trying to find weed to smoke and this one kid could be our "runner". He gets us an 8th, and all of a sudden I realize I am the only one paying up... Fuck, whatever I just wanted some weed. Then, this kid that did the running and that I just met was like, "should I roll like half of it in this blunt?".

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO SMOKE UP MY WEED?

Anyways point is Lonely stoners>Scavengers.

17. i'm with you dude. i love just chilling and thinking. And when friends starts getting to excited or starts fucking with you, it really pisses me off. :p

18. Yea im the same way. I usually like smoking alone but i also like to smoke with friends a lot. It sucks when you cant get anyone to hang out when you wanna smoke with friends.

19. I like smoking by yourself cause you can get best hits and smoke and take a hit whenever needed. Def could be called a lonely stoner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.