The Lonely Stoner

Discussion in 'General' started by **BlaZe iT**, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Hello. I am a lonely stoner. I blaze up when im alone, because I dont go out much. I started smoking because I have nothing better to do. I do blaze with friends on occasion but not really. I am the one who buys my weed. Nobody shares with me. Nobody smokes me out. But I would smoke someone out beause I am a lonely stoner and am happy to be with people. I have anxiety/ depression/ Social phobia. This is partially why I smoke, tho I dont smoke when I go out. Am I the only person in the world who lives like this? Day by day just sitting inside. Doing nothing. Surfing the web. Thinking of random shit.

This thread is just to explain myself kindov, and if anyone else feels like I do, then post it here.

Thanks

PcE

2. dood ill blaze with you

3. I'll blaze with you too man. There is no prejudice in blazing

4. dude, that sounded like a pretty good poem.

5. I'm sure there is.

so you blaze everyday just chillen? you should pick up an instrument

6. oh and ps ill smoke you out. Where r u located. Afterwards we could go to a club or a stripclub and look at some hoes. Unless ur a girl, if ur a girl I got a stripper pole at my house.:wave::D

7. Ha im a Guy, I live in NJ. Its not as bad as it seems but you get the drift. Maybe it is as bad as it seems.:rolleyes:

8. I am the same way man. I got friends that I go way back with, yet I hardly ever make the effort to go see them or anything. Every now and then I'll go chill with them every couple days for like a week or so then its another month or two in seclusion. Always thinking about the future, trying to figure out the past, never really giving a shit about the present. Smoke a little bit of pot to find life less shitty; smoke a lot of pot to come up with some new ideas.

I do have a list of mental disorders but I try not to let that hold me back. I feel like people don't and will never understand what I mean when I say something important. Slowly but surely I am realizing by doing nothing I am not only hurting myself, but those who I was once so close to.

After all these months I've spent alone and hating myself, after all the pot I've smoked, after all the intentional bullshit I put myself through I have a decent idea on how to get out of the situation I am in. The only thing is I am at the hardest part, and finding it quite difficult to go through with it; go figure.

It's only a matter of time until things will get better, and time's got nothing to do but fly by.

9. Here's a poem

i go each day w/ THC
    just a lil joint & me
    we hit the bowl&have sum fun
    im reely high when i am done
    i like to smoke sum mary jane
    to this day i cant complain

some is green sticky or hairy
    it may even be a bit scary
    even if it looks like hell
    jus lite it up & breathe that smell
    u can count on that lil green leaf
    to replace a hard day w/releif

when we sit to smoke trees
    pack the bowl again plz
    standin around smokin a j
    i luv to smoke that incredible hay

i luv weed & weed luvs me
    im a pothead as u c
    i think ill go & hit the bong
    so thats my tribute to a THC song

10. Wow dude, get outa my head

11. Its probably just where you live, lots of stoners on here would definitely smoke you out :)

((Smoking people out becomes a problem when people EXPECT IT every time they call...but there are a lot of people on here who would offer you some rips :).

12. Would you offer some of that MM. That has to be the good stuff.

13. I take it you have been through some real rough shit too huh?

14. Unfortunately, I think most have. But it definately sounded to me as if you were typing while I was dictating. You have a way of rounding it all up.

15. i havent blazed with anybody since october, im always smoking by myself. im a loner, (not lonely) that likes to get high, workout (one of the only times i ever go out), write rhymes, play piano, beatbox, play with my dog, THINK, and just look at nature. i enjoy my own company.

16. Yeah I worded that question in a little bit of an over generalized manner.

Everyone's got a story to tell. The best ones are the ones never told.

17. You said it all man, thanks.

18. We all have our "story" believe me. And the "friends" that you no longer go to, there is probably a very good reason for that, even if you don't think you know what it is. But this is a good place to get stoned and not be lonely. I'm of the impression that everyone on here is stoned, right now at this particular moment. So smoke away and get online and talk to the rest of us stoners. :) Get ur smoke on......be merry :)

19. Yeah dude I am the exact same way and I'm pretty sure there's quiet a few people just like us. I smoke atleast once a day and almost always by myself. When it comes to smokin other people out try not to build a friendshp or any relationship on that common activity alone because you can only discuss being high for so long. Btw I'm in Florida and am totally down to chill if you live nearby.

20. I get blazed a few times a week, and I have not smoked with someone else in years. It's no big deal, it can be a very personal, almost religious experience. I love getting baked alone, allows me to control and enjoy the high. When I am around others when high it can be a buzz kill.