The Little Things in Life...

Discussion in 'General' started by SlimPickins, Jul 27, 2007.

1. What are some of the little things in your life that might not make a significant impact in your day to day routine, but just makes the day a little better.

For me, there is no better feeling than when you take your contacts out for the night and just sittin down and rubbin the hell out of your eyes.

Or the feeling of smoking the first bowl of the day, you just cant beat that first come up.

So GC, what little things make your day better?

2. Same here. :hello:

3. Well I dont wear contacts. So for me it would be sitting on your bed taking off your socks ready to go to sleep. Well atleast whenever I am wearing socks.

4. Oh! reading the above post just reminded me.

Taking off your shoes and socks after a long day of work.
    I love that feeling your feet get. :yay:

5. Lately, I've been having problems breathing out of my nose, allergies or something, but every now and then it'll completley clear up for a few minutes, and it feels amazing. Its like being on a horrible trip, and momentarily getting back to reality and safety and "everythings normal and fine"ness. Really makes me appreciate everyday of basic life and health.

Also, the dull bass drum thud sound that preceeds my eyelids blinking. Cool, but annoying. (only when high do I notice)

6. Listening to Music real soft but good as I fall asleep. Bob Marley can do the trick real nice.

Waking up knowing you have accomplished a lot and made many memories on the previous day.

7. yeah, those are some good ones guys. I used to work construction and after working on your feet all day, the dogs are a barkin. Gettin home and taken your shoes and socks off is another "heaven on earth" feeling. Its even better if you have a pool or tub of water to soak your feet in after that too.

As for the nose unclogging for a bit, i can definitely relate to that. I have allergies during the spring and my nose is always clogged and running, but when it clears up and you take that first pull of air up the nose, you feel like a new person.

8. warming up in a cozy sweater, petting a happy dog, getting a personal letter in the mail, rolling up a dank blunt with weedpaper you made yourself, it goes on forever.

If more people recognized the beauty of everyday life as humans I think we would all get along better.

Also, if everyone slept more.

And everyone smoked reefer.