The little things in life

Discussion in 'General' started by 500-80, Apr 25, 2012.

1. I want to try a new game which I don't think has been done yet. Here's how it's played: just try and list all the little things in life that make you happy. I'll start

-When I see the expiration date on the milk gallon and notice something good is coming up. Today i saw it and it said 5/5 and noticed, I graduate in may. it just made me think how fast dates can come up and for some reason the milk jug always makes me notice these type of things.

-stepping out of a shower smelling good as fuck after waking up in a pile of drool and sweat.

-breaking up dank :D

-when my friend hits me up to smoke me down :smoking:

-when I find free money

-when I think about the future and what it can possess.

-when i run out of weed and remember there are roaches in my room from friends smoking me down.

-when I hear a really good song that I haven't heard in a while and it gives me chills (kid cudi especially).

-when you wake up from a good dream and feel like you're ready to take on the world

-when people say you can't do something and you prove them wrong

-when I wake up to the smell of bacon cooking

-when I wake up in the summer around 10:00 AM and it's 80 degrees out and sunny and I can go smoke a cigarette in piece to wake up. :cool:

and last but not least,

-when I go on grasscity and see people helping each other, and I think "People are generally mean to each other anywhere online, but here. Here, everyone respects each other, and that just gives me hope in humanity. If only the whole world could smoke weed at least once..."

2. When I get to watch the sunrise.

Cool thread, yo.

3. when the soggy bandaid falls off involuntarily, but it's ok because the cut is healed. :)

i'm high

4. Getting up in the morning and smelling the fresh, cold morning air.

5. It always put a smile on my face when I go to get a cup of tea n it looks like there isn't enough for a full cup, but there really is.

And when I find a new insect/animal to take a photo or video of.

6. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']When I get to watch the sunrise.

Cool thread, yo.[/quote]

hell yea I agree and thanks bro :smoking:

[quote name='"lazyy"']when the soggy bandaid falls off involuntarily, but it's ok because the cut is healed. :)

i'm high[/quote]

haha yes bro I love that shit, nice one

[quote name='"RAWGLOR"']Getting up in the morning and smelling the fresh, cold morning air.[/quote]
    yup especially when you're on vacation in Jamaica or something tropical haha
    [quote name='"Mantikore"']It always put a smile on my face when I go to get a cup of tea n it looks like there isn't enough for a full cup, but there really is.

And when I find a new insect/animal to take a photo or video of.[/quote]

also the smell of tea :cool:

7. When I make fast/easy money. Today 50$ Its going to my next bag.

8. -the way my mouth feels after I get a cleaning at the dentist

-when I'm sweating my ass off, in the 95 degree summer heat hearing the bugs buzzing, and go inside a nice air conditioned house and get a frosty ice cold glass of water with ice.

- eating a nice meal after shaking from low blood sugar and feeling relieved and not irritable anymore

-making a good point on the spot that nobody can argue with

-dropping something and surprising yourself by how fast you react, and catch it before it hits the ground without even thinking.

-getting high and watching trippy movies like limitless and imagining that you were the character in the movie.

9. [quote name='"HisnameisGeorge"']When I make fast/easy money. Today 50$ Its going to my next bag.[/quote]

I knew someone was gonna mention money ha. money=happiness

10. Or smoking after the onset of essential tremors, when they slow down and finally stop.:hello:

11. lol I wish it did, but it helps me obtain my meds so its a good thing in that regard.

12. [quote name='"HisnameisGeorge"']

Or smoking after the onset of essential tremors, when they slow down and finally stop.:hello:[/quote]

couldn't agree more, and also the fact that smoking gives you munchies and makes your appetite even more amazing, making you come up with bomb food to make :D

13. #13 Hali Hostility, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    All of these<3
    also
    -smell of already brewing coffee or tea because someone is fucking FANTASTIC enough to make it for me so when i wake up its just..done. YES.<333

-the feeling of a silk trimmed blanket between my fingers.

-watching bird families fluff up in trees in the morning and seeing the parents and babies part ways out of the tree to begin they're days, with coffee and a joint<3
    Fucking PRICELESS

-My dogs faces when they're happy<3

-Warm summer night air

-a perfect break in pool that just SINKS like 3 balls at once all of the same suit<3 ohhh yeah.

-waking up when its still dark

-the PERFECT song on the radio during shower...

14. [quote name='"Hali Hostility"']

All of these<3
    also
    -smell of already brewing coffee or tea because someone is fucking FANTASTIC enough to make it for me so when i wake up its just..done. YES.<333

-the feeling of a silk trimmed blanket between my fingers.

-watching bird families fluff up in trees in the morning and seeing the parents and babies part ways out of the tree to begin they're days, with coffee and a joint<3
    Fucking PRICELESS

-My dogs faces when they're happy<3

-Warm summer night air

-a perfect break in pool that just SINKS like 3 balls at once all of the same suit<3 ohhh yeah.

-waking up when its still dark

-the PERFECT song on the radio during shower...[/quote]

coffee and a joint hell yeah :cool:

15. Looking at the stars on a clear, cool night.
    A cigarette and a cup of tea in the morning.
    The smell of citrus.
    Discovering how beautiful this world is with a little push from MJ
    Getting high and seeing all the city lights/cars going by blur into one beautiful light show
    Getting into a cold bed on a hot night
    The smell of a sea breeze and water against my feet
    Having a nightcap in the pub with my friend while discussing the patterns of the universe

16. I seem to have difficulties eating any time before like 6 at night without getting BLITZED...
    Its reaaaallllly annoying. I'll just not eat all day until night time when i finally realize i NEED food...
    and if food is in front of me i just... DO NOT want any of it until i'm either shaking like jello from low blood sugar and nausea...or get really high. :mad:

17. #17 missdemeanor, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    -Washing my feet after spending an afternoon in the yard
    -When the air smells noticeably sweeter
    -Checking my stash and finding more than I remembered :D
    -Re-realizing you can do anything you put your mind to
    -When the puppies come to me, wanting to snuggle
    -Taking something delicious out of the oven!

:smoke:

18. When a girl whips out a blunt after fuckin...damn.

19. [quote name='"Hali Hostility"']

I seem to have difficulties eating any time before like 6 at night without getting BLITZED...
    Its reaaaallllly annoying. I'll just not eat all day until night time when i finally realize i NEED food...
    and if food is in front of me i just... DO NOT want any of it until i'm either shaking like jello from low blood sugar and nausea...or get really high. :mad:[/quote]

I'm the EXACT same way, I never eat breakfast just because food sounds really gross. no matter what it is, I have to force myself to eat unless I worked out that day or were totally stoned :smoking:

20. sick thread

-when people let me merge into traffic although they have the right of way, and I'm too blazed to shoot the gap