Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The little leaves that fall off your bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LongboardStoned, Oct 27, 2011.

1. #1 LongboardStoned, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
    Are they okay to smoke? Or are they just like normal leaves, better for butter & whatnot but not so much for smoking?

This is what I'm talking about.

[​IMG]

Edit:

Just realized I forgot to put something next to them...sorry.

Edit 2:

Here you go

[​IMG]

2. Good buds are usually trimmed well and don't have a lot of big leaves coming off like your's but you should be able to smoke that stuff especially if you grind it. It looks like lots of hairs and the green has trichomes on it so it should be fine to smoke.

3. Its called shake. you can smoke it but its not as potent as the buds.

4. Dude leaf joints, if i pick up and the grower didn't trim good, i always pretty them buds up and smoke a leafy ass joint, little harsher than normal but deffinatley smokeable.

5. lol making assumptions about his bud based on shake, priceless.I prefer buds with the shake leaves still on them, so i know it wasn't man handled as much during the trimming process and some joke has all my kief on his rubber gloves. What you have in that picture is shake my friend. i usually use shake as a filler for my joints, it still has the chemicals inside it but far less potent. NEVER smoke shake after smoking bud, as it completely ruins the high.

6. looks like shake to me

7. Yeah they were mostly still on the bud when I got it.

Here's the pic I took a few days ago.

[​IMG]

8. It's perfectly fine, just light it up!

9. I've never had bud with leaves.