"The List" of Things to do Before You Die.

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Feb 16, 2008.

1. We've all got something we want to do before we take that last, final nap. So what is it? Doesn't matter if it is far-fetched or simplistic.

Any goal will suffice. Hell, we've all some weird ones we've thought of.

I'll start off...

- Eat the world's spiciest Wings. Let me at about 20 of those guys. Nuclear strength. I want that next morning to pucker my asshole like nothing else.

- Participate in at least one riot. Hey, looting and pillaging can be quite fulfilling.

- Spend a week in Antarctica. I've hit all other 6 continents. I NEED to have this one someday.

- Take another 10 gram mushie trip. That last one taught me a lot, but I think there's still more to be learned.

- Learn to Sail. I've always wanted to. What better way to get around the world than sailing with your own vessel?

...I'm sure I'll think of more.

Anyone else?

2. 1) Riot
    2) Take over a country
    3) Establish a new government in said country

I'm generally a quiet and level-headed person, but nothing excites me more than sedition.

3. find something that makes me truly, unbelievably happy no matter how many times/however long i do it for.

find my soulmate

travel the world

breed a super-dank strain of MJ, and give it away for free

win the lottery:smoking:

4. Have kids

Be a dentist

Live without depression

5. jesus christ, how was that?

6. It was intense. I'm sure you've tripped enough to know that no matter how much you try to explain it, it won't be the same.

...but, it went something like that. It was just such a mind-fuck and so, very very very very intense.

I grow my own shrooms. So, one time I took a heroic dose of 'em. Man...what a night. :)

7. 1: Grow some very dank MJ
    2: Get married, buy and house and get a cat (this can all fit into one!)
    3: Go on a huge trip (like, actually "crossing the line"... none of this 'mild visuals' shit.)
    4: Travel the world, go to Japan, S.Korea, Amsterdam, Italy, France, India, and uh.... whatever other place sounds good.
    5: Go to Burning Man
    6: Become a popular artist
    7: Start my own line of stores selling my amazingly dank buds, rolled into perfect joints by me... Along with tainted baked goods and anything else my customers could want. (sad thing is I've already planned what the shop might look like... ahhh wishful thinking)
    8: Write a book
    9: Go to a Rave
    10: Become the leader of a new country (since I think everyone wants that.)
    11: Overcome my fear of the Ocean... and learn to swim better.

I'm not sure what else I would want.

EDIT: A riot sounds like fun too. WOOT for loot!

8. Finish my female underwear collection.

9. That should be one of mine, as well. :)

10. It would definitely be fun to have a book out there. I'm just not sure what I would write about. I have tons of ideas, but no desire to start things (for some odd reason).

11. I've always wanted to be a travel writer. Not like a touristy-guide. But, just the adventures I've been on. I want to leave behind a legacy since I won't be having kids.

12. Indeed. I don't think I'll have kids either, unless we live through 2012.

13. 1. Graduate College
    2. Trip enough times on LSD, shrooms, and whatever else teaches me things until "I get it"
    3. Experience love
    4. Help make MJ legal
    5. Have a beautiful wife with some beautiful kids, teach them the joys of the world
    6. Kick any depression I have for good

There's so much to do, yet my wrist keeps itching :confused:

14. Probably not the full list.

No Order
    1. Attend at least one major sporting event: the Super Bowl, the Olympics, the U.S. Open etc
    2. Go skinny-dipping at midnight in the South of France.
    3. Watch the launch of a space shuttle.
    4. Brew own beer.
    5. Drink beer at Oktoberfest in Munich
    6. Shower in a waterfall.
    7. Teach someone illiterate to read
    8. Drive across America from coast to coast
    9. Take a ride on the highest roller coaster in the country
    10. Have a job I love
    11. Scuba dive off Australia's Great Barrier Reef

15. Irukandji!!!

16. Dude. I shit you not. I'm heading to Europe in a little over 3 weeks. I was so planning this.

Wow.

I've been to France before. I'm going for some relaxation this time. And a little warmer. Just a wee bit. Its still gonna be cold but, we're skinny dipping at night there. It'll be awesome.

17. I just watched something on the Animal Planet about those guys. They can swim through the stinger nets and very dangerous.

Ouch.

I've been nailed by jellyfish tons of times. (Surfing and such.)

But, luckily, I've never been tagged by something very harmful. Yet...

18. jump out of a plane

19. About the book thing, I always had this idea that if I ever wrote a book I would title it "Girls Don't Poop"

20. 1. have sex with european twins
    2. live on another continent
    3. grow some serious chronic
    4. be a ceo of a corporation

btw op check this out for those wings
    http://www.hotsauce.com/Extreme-Hot-Sauces-and-Snacks-at-HotSauce-com-s/67.htm
    anything over 5 mil scovilles is beyond fucking hot and will seriously fuck your shit up

the 10+ million scoville samples are actually pure capsacin crystals