The Liquid Karma Experiment!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by angusbeef, Oct 27, 2012.

1. #1 angusbeef, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2012
    The plants are rooted in coco coir and set on these almost 100 watt's of cfl light for the last two weeks.
    [​IMG]

I neglected the plants to the state pictured.

[​IMG]

(Received non phed tap water only twice in the 2 weeks and never caught run off until now..)

So it is safe to conclude these plants suffer 3 problems.

*PH imbalance.
    *Flat out starved for water period.
    *Nutrient deficiency.

11/25
    [​IMG]

The plants have been trimmed of the dead weight and left to soak in tons of tap water run off, you can see where the water level used to be on the containers.

2. The next step in this experiment.

Tomorrow I will flush both plants. The plant on the left looking lusher in my opinion will than receive just ph balanced water. The twig pole on the right will receive liquid karma.

3. the right one on the last pic is gonna die first! :p

4. :p

Any other hypothesis?

These do look prettty bad :)

5. Sunday
    [​IMG]
    Monday
    [​IMG]

6. Neither looks like its dying.. You know as well as I do its a hardy plant.. Lets watch lk do some magic.

7. #7 angusbeef, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
    The one on the left was on er way out i'd say if nothing changed..
    [​IMG]

Made an executive decision to end the experiment and revive the other clone as the results are already clear.

You're right I knew what would happened..never meant to be this extravagant "lk" experiment, just neglected them knew I could revive them with even just a lil green left..so decided hell thought it would be a neat demonstration... some novice growers may have decided to cut their losses already prior to the state these started in....

[​IMG]

all yah all comin in here with sick plant problems related to ph imbalance or nutrient issues my advice to you is: need to flush, feed 25%-50 veg nutes with LK.. lol

8. You were able too bring those back with just liquid karma that s cool man keep doin the experiment s man knowledge in this feild is wealth GREEN UP