The liqour fairy has arrived...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Holy shiet, Guess the liqour companyes are discontinuning a buncha different types of liqours and our store is selling most of them 75% off to our employees only.

Holy shiet, Jus between 3 people in my department we grabbed about 35 bottles.

I jus bought 4 today and got a couple hidden.

4 premimum liqour bottles for under $30.

First off i got some finland vodka forgot the brand, Normally like 25 a fifth for 5 a fifth.

And got a jose 1 liter for about 5 bucks.

Then the real gems. Quiality aged scotch.

Dewars 12 special reserve fifth. Regularlly $34.49, I payed $8.62. Aged 12 years.

And the best yet.

The Dimple Pinch fifth, Reguarlly $37.91, I payed $9.48. Aged 15 years.

God damn straight like christmas today main amaxing.

Gettin drunk on quality tonight.

2. hell yeah

early christmas present

3. WOW, thats alot for cheap price!
    I'll tell my brother to see if they are discounting too or it just X-MAS!!

I don't really drink cause I hate hangovers. Make me wanna die and taste is horrible too.

4. Dewars is delicious.

I love whiskey/cognac and now scotch.

Started off with a shot of that and damn smooth, I could kill a bottle no prob.

Then took a shot of the jose, Some lime flavor its so-so nothing great.

And Finlanda Melon vodka was pretty good.

Deff take the scotch over anything.

I know the Dimple Pinch is going to be better then this dewars.

But dewars is delicous, Aged 12 years and delcious for every year.

5. damn nice pick up :)

6. Im feeling blowed the fuck back and ill ive done is drank so far.

Some scotch, Some vodka, Some tequilla, And now part of a 211 40. Aient popped no pills, Aient smoked no greens, Straight feeling faded.

7. I dont know why, But this is one of those things that made my day and then some.

One of the better things to happen to me in a long while. This something ill remeber and wont even have bad memories of it.

I have had good memories of like females but then thiers the bad thoughts cuz we still aient together like the one i was with last week... But thats here or there.

This shit made my day and then some main. Im so glad. This some straight sippin drank, You a fool to get straight fallin down drunk off this booze.

This booze puts Hennessy to shame, Straight up.

8. This shit make me wanna go ride.

Too bad theres a good half foot of snow on the ground.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3egKhx_f8I"]YouTube - Swang Screwed and Chopped[/ame]

9. nice man, gotta love some quality scotch, makes me wanna put on a smoking jacket and walk out on the deck with a blunt in my other hand

10. damn gettin blown tonight

11. do you guys regularly get cheap liquor like this? I bet you're all alcoholics ;)

12. Nice on the great deals. I'm jealous of that Dewars. I love a good scotch.

I just wanted to comment about the aged 12 years part. When a scotch says its been aged 12 years that doesn't mean its a 12 year old scotch. It means the oldest barrel used to make it was 12 years old. So you could have 3/4 of the bottle be 5 year old scotch and 1/4 12 year old and it is still considered 12 year old scotch. This is why most 30 year scotches are best (depending on company and price) because they usually put more of the older barrel in those. The older scotches that are cheap are usually younger barrels with a hint of an old one.

13. ^^Thanks for the tip, makes sense, but still is good to know outright. Thought I was cool because I had to explain what "Top Shelf" meant to my friend hah

14. Hell naa, First time in my life ive seen it legit like this.

Amazed me.

Homegirl was gettin bottles of allize for 3 dollars and some change.

15. Makes sense, I didnt think about it, I was straight off work and takin shots right away when i posted this. Im not sure ive drank scotch before. I used to love whiskey till i tryed cognac, And then i loved cognac and then was drankin both congnac and whiskey, Now im diggin this scotch. Im liking it, I know the other bottle gonna be something good. Says its 43% alch like the Dewars.

This The Dimple Pinch i know is something they dont make much of, I forgot where but i swear they make not more then a couple thousand bottles a year.