The life of an Arab is worth less...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Nov 21, 2010.

1. MK Tibi: For Israel, the life of an Arab is worth less - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

What kind of military uses an innocent 9 year old boy to check for suspected bombs ?

These IDF scumbags need to be put on a leash...:mad:

This is what you are supporting America.

This is your "valuable" ally in the Middle East...:rolleyes:

2. and I would have thought america learned its lesson from nam. Soon people will figure out that we can't win this war. The more people you kill, the desperate the society will get. soon you will have children with bombs attached to them.. or you might already have that... but hey, what do you expect from a government that has no nukes to use on America?

They have to do something, I mean, what would you do if you were in their shoes? America comes over and bullies you, kills millions trying to start a war with you and you are like " damn, I have no nukes or anything... what can i do?? " " ah ha, put a plane into a building". I mean what do you expect to happen when you bully a country? just think people are just going to take it just because they have no nukes?

heh, I bet we wouldn't be over there if they had nukes!

America, a mother effing bully. but of course... the major news channels don't want to talk about that.. nooooooo. they don't see that, they are worrying about these terrorist that caused harm to thousands on 9/11 yet they forget that the government killed over a million innocent victims in another country in the first place! I'm sick of this crap.

3. This i what you're supporting:

http://dover.idf.il/IDF/English/News/today/10/11/1603.htm

4. No dronetek,

This is what i support...

[​IMG]

"Stand with the oppressed against the oppressor"
    Ken Loach"

5. #5 Dronetek, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    I think you could say the same about most Americans and Israelis.

So you stand with the anti-Semites who have been waging holy/racial war against Israelis? You honestly see them as the oppressed? If you were actually interested in helping the oppressed, you would stand with Israel. Unfortunately you've bought in to the antisemitic propaganda and end up supporting the people who are causing the violence and hate in the first place.

Would these Israeli soldiers had even been in Gaza, if it weren't for Hamas?

6. #6 SmokinP, Nov 21, 2010

The majority of Americans dont seem interested in the Israel/Palestine conflict.
    If they were aware of what was really happening they might not ignore the injustices taking place.
    The majority of Americans would be revolted and disgusted by the apartheid regime.

But sadly the bias of the US MSN once again triumphs with its propaganda.
    We have this in common dronetek. Our hate of the US MSM...:)

The average Israeli seems frozen and unable to speak out or protest against its government and military's actions.
    Perhaps this is a result of the suffering their ancestors endured. But it does not excuse their apathy.

The Palestinian people are not anti semitic. They hate Israel because it oppresses its people not because they are Jewish.

Why are those that support Israel so ready to smear all who dare to criticize Israels actions anti semitic ?

How is it anti-semitic to speak out against an Apartheid regime ?

[​IMG]

7. When did the USA kill over a million "in the first place." And by the first place I'm assuming you mean before 9/11.

my stance here is i don't really care anymore. I wish so much of our money was not involved in any way. Other then that i don't care about people who will ALWAYS choose to fight. Whether you support the israelis who currently dominate the region, or arabs who will do the EXACTLY SAME THING to the israelis if the situation ever turns to their favor, your still supporting war hungry people.

Both sides want to wipe out the other. Don't act like either side is ever going to stop short of that.

8. The majority of people arent interested in politics period. Not just americans, even the people wherever you live. Im assuming its not america
    Something like this is a blade of grass on an ever growing mountain. Theres many more injustices that we are aware of, but few do anything about it

9. the isreali's surely dont play around when it comes to thier national security....

they remind me of the germen polizie......you dont want to fuck with a german cop....

been there, and got my ass beat by a bataan.....they beat up a drunk,,,, i was so drunk,,,

then i learned when your walking on a sidewalk and come up on 2 cops on patrol....

IT'S BEST TO CROSS THE STREET AND WALK ON THE OTHER SIDE,, than meet those cops,,,

....the isrealis dont play,,,,or joke,,,or fool around,,,,,

theyre all about business....:cool:

10. I'd rather support God's peoples than those mu slims

:rolleyes:

11. I actually find myself agreeing with Dronetek here. OMG hell must be freezing.

12. #12 Dronetek, Nov 21, 2010
    What are you basing this on?

Why don't you ever talk about Hamas? You know? The group thats causing all of this?

Then why is Hamas so blatantly anti-semetic and always pumping racist hate in to their children through TV programming? Did you not read that article I posted?

Why do you refuse to see it and do everything you can to side step the issue? Hamas is clearly an anti-Jewish organization and the Palestinians have a history of supporting people who seek to make war with them. This goes back to WWII.

Its not, but calling for war against the Jewish people is anti-semetic. Especially when combined with hatred spread by the likes of Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas. To me, the question is why you're so dismissive of these facts.

13. #13 xraygord, Nov 21, 2010
    Just watched a documentary today called, Raised to be Heroes. Israeli officers and soldiers are interviewed who are called Refuseniks. They refuse orders because of the War Crimes those orders would make them commit. One soldier told a story of how they kidnapped and tortured a 14 year old Palestinan until he was dead.

It was on the Documentary Channel here in Canada, and will be on again tomorrow.

Film Collection - National Film Board of Canada

14. #14 SmokinP, Nov 21, 2010

If you cannot see that apartheid is wrong then .... Look up the apartheid thread.

When have i ever voiced support for Hamas. I do not support Hamas.
    My concern is the Palestinian people.

Are you that childish that you think if you condemn one you support the other ?

This is not Dems v's Reps man...:)

I have no interest in Hamas.
    Hamas are incapable of stopping this conflict.

Israel and the US are.
    They are the ones who need to begin the process of peace.

Are you gone mad ?:smoke:
    Or perhaps you are just trying to smear smear smear and hope some of it sticks. When have i ever called for or supported a call for war ?

Dronetek, I respect you.
    I even admire your efforts in exposing the left wing poisoned MSM.:)

Step back from this for a minute.

Forget that one country is Islamic and one is not.

You might look at things differently.

The US should be exploiting the Middle East not destroying it... Doh....

Edit: Bet i know which side John Rambo would be on...;)

15. #15 dudedude4, Nov 21, 2010
    By differently, he means, "wrongly." The fact that Israel's biggest haters and violence starters are Islamic radicals who think Jews are the "sons of apes and pigs" according to state TV, is the whole reason there is no peace. If the Gazans invested in economics and infrastructure instead of their little Islamic Jihad mortar-qassam war machine, there would be peace and even economic prosperity among the nations.

See how I boldened, underlined, and italicized "Islamic"? If it weren't for their religious-political dogma they wouldn't keep starting wars with Israel, and Israel wouldn't have to keep stopping their constant rocket attacks.

And dronetek, you ask why smokinp is so dismissive of facts? The answer, from someone who has had too many exchanges with this guy, is that these facts destroy his argument. He knows this, otherwise he wouldn't be dismissing them.

16. Dude,

I condemn the actions of Hamas and any other Islamic/Arab organization that exploit, oppress , bomb , kill, etc etc... Those found guilty of any involvement in any illegal crime in an international court should pay the price like the killers they are..

I also condemn the savagery and brutality of the Israeli government, the IDF, Settler terrorist groups and all other agents of the state of Israel.
    Anyone of these Israelis found to be guilty of being involved in exploiting, oppressing , brutalizing, bombing or murdering in an International court should pay the price like the murderers that they are.

Can you say the same ?

Who really is the biased one here ?

Who has the agenda ?

17. Probably the dude posting a new rhetoric-based and factually devoid anti-Israel thread every other day saying the exact same thing. ;)

18. The Palestinians are low on my sympathy list.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSQTz1bccL4]YouTube - Young Boy strip searched by TSA[/ame]

19. :):smoke:

I guess thats a no..

20. i dont understand why so many people seem to think that its "either the Israelis are wrong or the Palestinians are wrong"

maybe they're both fucked up?