The Legalization of Marijuana is Inevitable

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Visionary, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Yeah the main question is WHEN. IMO the world will probably have to wait until the "reefer madness" generation all dies or leaves office.

2. IMO we can't wait until that generation dies off. They are still indoctrinating every generation after them that cannabis is the devil's weed, so everyone after them feels the same way. What we need to do is educate people with real proof and statistics that shows the harmlessness of cannabis. Then the people against legalization won't have a leg to stand on and we can end prohibition.

3. #3 Visionary, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
    Yeah, but the new generation hasn't been buying into it much. With prop 19 in cali the under 40 group strongly voted for legalization. On the other hand the 60+ age group was strongly against it. Basically they're those old dudes who will maintain till the day they die that mj is the Devil and will send society into a downward spiral of degeneration and mixed race marriages.

The real focus should be on eliminating horrible programs like DARE that try to brainwash children and get them to rat their parents out for smoking a joint.

4. this^

5. I had to move back home because I got in some trouble with the law for our sacred, harmless plant. I even had to spend time in Jail and have amassed startling legal charges for the incident.

I found my DARE shirt from school when I was looking through my old clothes. I had to have a laugh, everyone had signed the back of everyone else's shirt way back when. As I looked over the names I counted 75% of us that had wound up smoking that I KNEW firsthand. The rest Idk, they might-they might not.

Gotta get the 80's era brainwashed folks out of the scenario, the way marijuana has been thrust into even the mainstream media says a lot-not many people really buy into the weed is the devil mentality these days. Just dumb dumb people, the kind of people that become cops because they're socially retarded and never get offered drugs and don't have enough friends to ever get the chance to think outside the box.

It's like-WAKE UP FOR CHRIST SAKE-I just wanna shake these people

6. yup,inevitable,but when?we have to wait for month,years or century

7. ASA was neutral on proposition 19, thats incredible, we need to solidify the ranks of the legalization movement.