The leaves are driying and have brown and white spots

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Asll6, Jan 26, 2021.

1. i changed the pot with new sand and compost and its still happening, the last time i watered i used grow and bloom nutrients like it said on the box, but i think i should used only water this time , any thougths? Please help
    upload_2021-1-26_11-51-24.jpeg

upload_2021-1-26_11-51-51.jpeg

upload_2021-1-26_11-52-4.jpeg

2. upload_2021-1-26_11-54-7.jpeg

the leaves on the inside have fallen a lot

3. I think shes got internal root issues as well as an external pest problem

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm not certain but the brown rust looking spots look a lot like a calcium deficiency, and those white spots look like thrip damage, any pests or any small white things on the undersides of the leave?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. not digging those white dots check under your leaves well for spider mites, if they are present thats whats causing your other issue as they are feeding on your plant

6. #6 GroBuddy, Jan 26, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    [​IMG]

that is calcium deficiency please stop commenting if all you can do is guess and usually guess wrong youre going to wind up messing someones plants off how you deal with calcium deficiency and spider mites are completely different. if you understood you would know the pest cause all that damage actually i apologize I'm just going to block you and try to keep your messes clean future reference those spots favor Phosphorus deficiency not calcium

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. i dont think you have any root issues as well you have zero signs of root damage all pest damage. maybe lightly under watering and feeding but nothing major. that ten gallon pot takes about 3 gallons to water lol

8. Hey! Thank you so much, this started to happen when I had to transplant it to move house, before it was directly in the ground, its roots decreased when doing the transplant since it was deeply rooted to the ground and I was very scared of having killed my plant beacuse of that but what you said calms me down enough im going to do something about the pest

9. this started to happen when I had to transplant it to move house, before it was directly in the ground, its roots decreased when doing the transplant since it was deeply rooted to the ground for some time, i put it in an old paint bucket to make the moving easy and someone said that the bucket was burning my plant so i changed pots and dirt for new ones, most people here said it was pests but if it not , what do you think i can do ?

10. Can someone be kind enough to explain to me how roots issues suppose to look like please? I have no idea how to difference that from pests or nutrients deficiency

11. Sorry I'm so wrong grobuddy. If you weren't the god you were, the world would be fucked that's forsure ;)