the laws of weed

Discussion in 'General' started by skurfy007, Oct 26, 2008.

1. post your laws

dont slobber on the bowl/joint
    dont hog my weed
    dont steal my weed/keif
    dont agree to give me one 1.5 grams for a ride and only give me .5 loaded with seeds
    dont say my weed sucks if you dont like it dont smoke it
    do enjoy your high
    do smoke be up next time
    dont be stingy with your weed
    dont suck butane into the bowl and then light it causing weed to fly out

:smoke:

2. For every time you hit it , I hit it twice.

Also it's gotta be your weed.

Also you need to give me 10 bucks and a pack of cigarettes after the session.

3. you gotta suck my dick anytime you wana smoke my weed...no homo tho

4. DON'T make any laws on how I smoke weed.

5. if it aint crack its wack.

6. Hahaha i swear i know what all of your motives were

7. yeah rules for tokin bud is weak.

8. dont be a bitch.
    lol

9. if you steal my hit ( WOOTAS YOU FUCKASS, dude did you just take my hit?) than i get triple.

10. only rule i have is tell me if you don't know what you're doing. provisions can be made if you don't know how to hit a bowl/bong/J. don't tell me you can hit a bowl then proceed to kill the bowl and take a monster hit which you won't hold in properly cause you dont know how the carb works. its ok to be a newb, we all had to be shown at some point.

11. Malicious Blunt Hit Stealing
    In the 1st - 2 skipped turns in rotation
    2nd - 1 skipped turn, Blunt owner & victim of hit heist each take 1 additional hit
    3rd Degree - 1 skipped turn

There's also entire sections on the most severe of Blunt crimes, BluntMurder and then on a less severe and pre-meditated level, BluntSlaughter.

Penalties for the above can vary greatly depending on the nature of the offense, i.e. Blunt Hate Crime, Battery, etc..

Example: "One day I was smoking a fat Blunt with my buddy Mitch," said James. Mitch exclaimed, "This blunt is getting low and quite harsh, I dunno if I can handle 10 more hits." James placed the blunt in the downtube of a 12mm slide bong and replied, "we'll smoke this bitch with a smoooth water filtration system." Upon ending this statement, he proceeded to hit the bong, *plop* and suck the blunt through the down-tube directly into the fucking water, estinguishing the smokey goodness of what could have been another 10 or so hits, and ruining it forever.

In this example James, while not intentionally killing the Blunt at hand, was still at fault for its untimely demise.
    Luckily for him, in this case of Secondary BluntSlaughter, this blunt had been extremely fat, and both Perp. and witness/victim were extremely stoned and the penalty for the offense was laughing our asses off.

12. lmfao i love you james