The law

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by MainJane, Nov 2, 2012.

1. -ive been in the game for awhile, and ive had my up and downs. things are starting to get a little sketchy with the law, and i dont want them to raid my house and find anything. im assuming if they do they would bring the dogs. Would they check outside?
    -If they dont check outside then where would be a good place to stash 2-4 ounces. Im really handy with tools, and i have the material to do just about anything thats possible.
    -Would hollowing out a ( L 3.5" x W 3.5" x H 5-6ft ) piece of wood and making a latch on top of it to open and close. There are multiple ideas that i have that im unsure of.
    -if anyone has any ideas for a stash spot that is undetectable, and easy to gain access to would be greatly appreciated.

2. id be worried about the car more then the house? what you gonna do on the road trips?

3. Burry it maybe?

4. The dogs nose is almost impossible to beat, some dogs can sniff one cancer cell in a human body so finding pot is gonna be pretty easy. If your in the country, bury it off your property on state or federal lands, your next door neighbors. If they search your land the odds are good they will leave his alone, if your in the city, stash it in a locker,open a gym membership and leave it stashed in your locked locker. Be careful about trying to fool the dog.. If cops are up your ass and you can, leave and begin somewhere else. Good luck

5. Don't know what your living situation is but this works well. Buy a 12 inch piece of 3 or 4 inch diameter PVC pipe, and 1 glue on cap and one screw on cap. Paint it a suitable color, matte black or brown, and stash it outdoors, you can even get a larger pipe to bury in the ground and drop your stash pipe inside it and cover with a board, rock, old tire, or whatever....

6. Smoke all your stash until you have less than an ounce then follow this dude's advice ^

7. I can dispose of it for you, I'll be right over...always happy to help a blade in trouble like this... :p

8. If you have a well you could always bag the product up, tie a rope around it and lower it down. Just put the cap back on and youd be good. The pvc tube would be a good idea as well. As long as the container is watertight and has no traces of thc the dogs wont smell it.