The Law of Attraction

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by bam4twenty, Mar 18, 2014.

1. #1 bam4twenty, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2014
    Believing in your every desire as if it were true, to make it true.
    \nThrough vibrational frequency from your mind, attracting anything and everything into your life that you want or need. 
    \nWhen you focus on what your wanting, you try to feel out what feelings it would give to you as if you already have it or accomplished it.  Doing this for a period of time would increase your frequency, attracting your desire quicker.
    \nBiblical = Ask and you shall receive.
    \nWhat do you all think?

2. God damn that's deep as fuck

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. put short, i think its new age prayer and wishful thinking a lot of morons (no offense intended) have gravitated to because it is/was a netflix documentary lol.

4. #4 No Schwag, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    I feel like it it sort of works honestly...

my entire life I have done this without realizing it and I have accomplished a lot of shit.

Edit: But if you did not believe it were possible, or did not imagine the feeling you'd have when you got something/did something you really wanted to have/do, then it's doubtful you'd actually do what's necessary.

Nothing happens if you don't try. Believe in yourself, you don't need religion to have faith that you are capable of achieving goals.

Individuals create all of the meanings they have in life and it is two-fold:

If you aren't content with the meanings you can change them, or you can realize that nothing has meaning and you can be content with nothing.

5. The netflix documentary is a good idea of what it is about. i believe its called the secret.   Most of what i would want to refer would be when Albert Einstein says that "Thoughts are things" and that to every thought there is a reaction.

In the mid 90's Earl Nightingale said there is a strange secret amongst the world... and it is "You become what you think about most of the time"  he later rephrased and said "You get what you think about most of the time"

FAR beyond any of our imaginations... when we consciously focus our energy towards a particular goal or thought... the Universe moves and changes thousands of aspects to put into place what it is we are attracting into our lives.  (the how is important, but not that much)

We as the sender and receiver must be aware and knowing of these paths and people and circumstances and events and places that are all brought into our life for a certain reason.

Its all about a thought process

6. I just recently read The Secret which is about the law of attraction. I made it mindset that I wanted more money in my life. Literally 2 weeks after I get hired for the first time on two years and get another phone call today for. Second job. Say what you want but if you really believe in something the law of attraction can work for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #8 White Indian, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    The Law of Attraction is absurd. And pickledpie, using those quotes in this particular context is a complete misrepresentation of Laozi's philosophy.

8. I wouldn't say that, though it seems that you do.

9. The law of attraction is senior to the law of gravity.   It is senior to all laws that exist physically.  Its fine if you don't believe in it... However i create my own reality and that's fine also.  Napoleon Hill studied from Andrew Carnegie WHO happened to be the richest man on the earth at one point in history.  Napoleon tried to come out with books on how to use techniques on how to master the attraction of your desires and they were all watered down, after being pulled from the market.  "The law of success in 16 lessons" is one of the books and "Think and Grow Rich" is another.  Henry Ford also knew about these secrets and he wanted this knowledge kept secret.  Therefore the watering of Hills books took place...

To say this is absurd is your opinion.  Whatever works for you is your life

10. ive been thinking about moist vagina the past 10 years, and have attracted plenty.

so i agree

11. I find it to work, I was interested as eff in LOA when I was like 18. Things did turn out the way I would have liked them to...then I realized well... what else, what's it all for, so what, where do I go from here. Now I know that negative thoughts bring life to negativity, so don't be doin that.

12. I read Byrne's The Secret during my sophomore year in high school. It was helpful in that it introduced me to the concept of gratitude. While the law of attraction can seem like bullshit entitlement to personal destructive desires, the path towards achieving these desires seem righteous. 

By destructive desires I mean desires with a material base. Of course one can use the law of attraction to try and cure an illness, an outlook, or personal issue; yet this is more of an implementation of faith and hope than a "law'. The law of attraction is no law at all, but through it's principles one can develop a healthy state of mind.

13. I'm excited to see what i will bring into my life this year. already i have attracted someone into my life who is more than i could ask for.  I didn't mean to attract her but i did through missing the feeling of a women.  anyways... i hope to attract more financial security with myself, while helping out my loved ones as well. 

I used the law of attraction to grow 8/8 different bag seeds to become all female. spreading this word to other fellow cultivators they too have had better feminized results.

This is definitely a LAW!  The lack of information on this topic is due to the PARASITIC ELITE... So the poor... keep stayin poorer and the rich... all get richer.

Believe what you want... the Truth is and will always be... the TRUTH

14. Well its worked out for me in every instance I've used it and continue to use it every day. So I don't see how I'm a moron buddy.....

15. im not saying any person believing it is a moron, just that there are many people i would consider moronic who believe in it because they were flipping through netflix one day.

and youre telling me you use them on a daily basis and it has never once failed? why dont you try attracting something a little less easy to come by coincidentally of your own action? why are you on gc and not coked up fucking hookers going 180mph down the freeway? even if shit goes wrong you can always attract a solid legal defense apparently.

out of curiosity, what things are you trying to attract specifically?

16. #17 BurnAFewDown, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    Because those are not things that I want to be doing? You have a strange idea of an ideal extreme live. Examples? Meeting people at the right times who can provide opportunities for me when I have been thinking about them a lot. Shitty situations working out in my favor when when most people would not see a sliver of hope in my position. Hearing from/ seeing people randomly who I haven't seen in years, but had been recently thinking about them. When I want to learn about something new and struggle finding info about it, someone comes along with something they want to tell me and its exactly what I was curious about. Not having a job for a while, while attending school, within a week on consistently thinking about it, I got 3 job offers. Just because you don't understand/experience it doesn't make it a fallacy. And I currently am going through some serious legal shit that could put me in prison, but did find a solid defence attorney and hes getting it off my record. Soo I think it is working

17. Yes! Someone gets it! God gave us the ability to do anything, and thereby such miracles can occur if you ask without doubt and have unending faith. Complete surrender of self, to give up your paradigm for another.

As Darryl anka aka Bashar puts it, "Everything is energy and that's all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics."

“The most important things are the hardest to say. They are the things you get ashamed of, because words diminish them -- words shrink things that seemed limitless when they were in your head to no more than living size when they're brought out. But it's more than that, isn't it? The most important things lie too close to wherever your secret heart is buried, like landmarks to a treasure your enemies would love to steal away. And you may make revelations that cost you dearly only to have people look at you in a funny way, not understanding what you've said at all, or why you thought it was so important that you almost cried while you were saying it. That's the worst, I think. When the secret stays locked within not for want of a tellar but for want of an understanding ear.” Stephen King

18. #19 BurnAFewDown, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
    If your referring to me, I don't believe in "god" the way modern ppl do. I believe in a creation source. "god" doesn't give me anything, sounds like a hand out, I get what I want and wish for that I put effort into. If your not referring to me, disregard this.

"religion is like your dick, its ok to have one and be proud of it, but don't go shoving in my face