the last weed you smoked

Discussion in 'General' started by THCdelta11, Aug 12, 2012.

1. #21 LSDForPeace, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    Green crack 9/10

2. Dealer called it white grape. Probably just no name heads.. Super hairy, dense and incredibly aromatic. The first vape hit of this strain is so good, it's ridiculous. Probably 3rd best bag I've ever gotten after blue dream and Durban poison.

3. Lemon kush 8.5/10

4. Last MJ I smoked was some of my homegrown white widow that was actually pretty shitty quality. I really fucked up on that girl, the bubblicious was great though. I'm currently sober damn you drug tests!

5. Hell yeah man! I remember smoking Durban Poison with 3 buddies of mine. 10 minutes later we are downstairs in a circle like a fucking choir group each taking turns singing part of "3 little birds" and bending our knees up and down like we were springs. Did that for a good 5 minutes until we all stopped, looked at each other, then started geeking. Got sketchy a little while later some paranoia hit in while they were acting like jerks on my neighbors lawn at night. Way off topic but, just wanted to share :)

6. [quote name='"4Ridgemont4"']

Hell yeah man! I remember smoking Durban Poison with 3 buddies of mine. 10 minutes later we are downstairs in a circle like a fucking choir group each taking turns singing part of "3 little birds" and bending our knees up and down like we were springs. Did that for a good 5 minutes until we all stopped, looked at each other, then started geeking. Got sketchy a little while later some paranoia hit in while they were acting like jerks on my neighbors lawn at night. Way off topic but, just wanted to share :)[/quote]

HAHAHAHA good shit man. It was definitely a great high. None of us could move our legs. Was so funny.

7. Some random bud from this dude who checked me into a shitty hotel.

It had been two weeks since i smoked, so i'll give it a 9/10 lol, it was pretty good though.

8. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']

it's because I know him personally and he's just trying to be a grasscity troll[/quote]

Oh lol I didn't realize that. I was confused as to what the hell was going on :confused: oh well, trolls will be trolls

9. Candy Kush. I give it a 8.5/10. Had me unable to speak for awhile lol.

10. Blue Dream 8/10

11. It was good... I think.

12. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']

it's because I know him personally and he's just trying to be a grasscity troll[/quote]

I wasn't trying to be funny or trolling, I was just saying you had 2 hits off te cherried bowl so I was just saying ya bullknuckle

13. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']

I wasn't trying to be funny or trolling, I was just saying you had 2 hits off te cherried bowl so I was just saying ya bullknuckle[/quote]

let's smoke
    some on Tuesday nigglet

14. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']

let's smoke
    some on Tuesday nigglet[/quote]

We most certainly will, but what about you being tested?

15. grasscitys new facebook...

16. some
    white widow crossed w/ northren lights
    rate: 8/10

17. Haha it is for me.. Fuck facebook; if you want to talk, text/call me, none of this 'writing on my wall' garbage

18. a Hybrid of Lemon Haze/Cheese give it a rating of 8/10

19. some Green Goblin very smelly and tasty indica got me stoooned i give it an 8.5/10

20. i never get names but its always dank.
    last was a perfect green and orange mix, 8/10, and tastes very good