the last weed you smoked

Discussion in 'General' started by THCdelta11, Aug 12, 2012.

1. so blades, what was the last weed you smoked and how good was it?

to start off, mine was some alien OG. it was my first time and I'd give it a 7.5/10

2. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']so blades, what was the last weed you smoked and how good was it?

to start off, mine was some alien OG. it was my first time and I'd give it a 7.5/10[/quote]

You only had resin hits of Alien, I give Alien OG a 8.5-9/10 and my last bud smoked was Alien OG

3. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']

You only had resin hits of Alien, I give Alien OG a 8.5-9/10 and my last bud smoked was Alien OG[/quote]

what are you talking about? it wasn't greens but it wasn't a resin hit? I've never smoke resin before

4. Well my sde got some shit called "blue dreams" which I highly doubt that's what it accually is but it's super dank and I'm high as fuck off 5 hits of the stuff. Names don't really matter to me it's all just weed IMO.

5. [quote name='"welker 420"']Well my sde got some shit called "blue dreams" which I highly doubt that's what it accually is but it's super dank and I'm high as fuck off 5 hits of the stuff. Names don't really matter to me it's all just weed IMO.[/quote]

it a actually is really called blue dream and I've smoked it before. it's one of my favorite strains actually haha

6. "Bag seed #2"! LOL But she tastes good and gets your head! Names aren't everything!

Granny

7. #7 Gr33nD420, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    [quote name='"THCdelta11"']

what are you talking about? it wasn't greens but it wasn't a resin hit? I've never smoke resin before[/quote]

I didn't mean resin but you had the cherried hits of when me and Naveed had our hits so you just had like ashy burned bud

8. barney's farm pineapple express. i'll give it a 7/10.

9. Some sorta Budder n a blunt of platinum cause I've got a shit ton of it right now

10. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']

I didn't mean resin but you had the cherried hits of when me and Naveed had our hits so you just had like ashy burned bud[/quote]

like I said, it wasn't greens but it was still bud. the bud was still pretty solid when I hit it, it wasn't like powdered ash or anything

11. Blue Dream (Hybrid) It was gooooood. :smoke:

12. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']

like I said, it wasn't greens but it was still bud. the bud was still pretty solid when I hit it, it wasn't like powdered ash or anything[/quote]

I know and you only had like one or two hits, next time me and you smoke we'll smoke like a full bowl of it and then you'll be able to rate it fairly ya fuck

13. Amnesia (Haze), 7/10, the high was real good but it sorta had a comedown that I didnt like.

Maybe it was just my state of mind, I was pretty lame all day but yeah. 7

14. Mother of All Diesels 9.5/10. Such a potent fire scent. Tastes delicious! Euphoric

15. Vaped weed (but I vaped it some more because smoking doesn't get me high enough) along with some wand hash :hello:

I give the vaped weed a 5/10 and the wand hash a 7/10 (mostly plant material)

Being dry sucks, don't do it kids.

16. silver haze 7/10

17. Durban Poison. 8/10. Shit had me and 6 buddies sitting in a circle not saying a word. Was hilarious.

18. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']

I know and you only had like one or two hits, next time me and you smoke we'll smoke like a full bowl of it and then you'll be able to rate it fairly ya fuck[/quote]

that's because I only need two hits to get high dumbass. just because I don't think it's as good as you do doesn't make it an unfair rating

19. Dude don't sweat it, this guy's trying to be funny and he's failing at it.

20. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']

Dude don't sweat it, this guy's trying to be funny and he's failing at it.[/quote]

it's because I know him personally and he's just trying to be a grasscity troll