The last time you smoked...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WB x NikeSB, Feb 25, 2009.

1. What did you do?
    I did a quick road toke with my bong and a good friend. Then we went to CVS for snacks and new eye drops (Rhoto-V's for life). After that we smoked some cigars and called it a night.

2. the last time i smoked was in my room, january 5th. i don't think i did anything out of the ordinary, just played video games or read.

3. Last time I toked my roommates brother brought up some GDP, which was fucking amazing. Woke up on saturday morning and started hitting the vape for a nice wake and bake. Then we smoked bowl after bowl out of his little cheap plastic bong, which actually ripped pretty good. We just chilled and listened to music and watched the xbox360 visualizer for awhile, and played some geometry wars. If you haven't played that stoned you need to go do it right now its the shit.

4. Been a while huh? :eek:
    Mine was yesterday lol.

5. I smoked out of my new glass jar bubbler i made, hits like kimbo slice man. So i sat on the breakwall in my town and stared at the ice on the bay for like 10 minutes than walked home and got paranoid at every person i saw, thats about it.

6. last time i smoked was this morning before leaving to school. my first class is very long boring, its actually a 3hour class haha, so u can imagine why i smoke before that klass

7. YES!!! I PLAY GEOMETRY WARS HIGH!!!!! THE BEST GAME!!:hello::wave::smoking::cool:

i smoked yesterday. i smoked a bowl of dank. 4 bowls of crazy mids(tasted like sour diesel) and a FAT blunt of dank...

didnt smoke today. did alot of work today.

2morrow is different;).

8. Smoked nearly an entire 1/8 in one night, stayed up until 4 or 5 in the morning. Here is what the night consisted of.

I'm sketchy on the order of things

Listening to music in the camper, playing two songs over each other made us all trip balls. We then went inside and played Rock Band or something ate a little(in other words a ton), played Rock Band again. Walked outside smoked more, came back inside and had some stuff to drink. Played Mario Kart Wii, blazed it again. And then we pulled out the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Board game because that sounded funny as fuck.

Did a bunch of other random crap and the night seemed epic. Kept falling asleep and waking back up by this time. Woke up high the next morning at seven in the Living Room...we were in there for some reason...

Then came back to my room and slept, I woke up my parents were home and when they left we smoked more.

Somewhat eventful for staying at home the whole time.

9. i'm about to fix it though, tomorrow night. i can't wait, its gonna be good gettin blazed on 1/2 a bowlpack again.

10. Smoked a joint ten minutes ago, came inside and logged onto grasscity. Probably just going to eat some food and watch 24.

11. Smoked a couple of js outside of a middle school and had an amazing journey across town on foot

Both the scariest and best thing thats ever happened

12. i just smoked a blunt with my girl and my friend alex while on GC

13. smoked a blunt of some kush with my boy and his friend in his friends room.

14. The last time I smoked was November 24, 2008, and I proceeded to sit at my computer and listen to Knaye West's 808's & Heartbreak and completely ZONE OUT. It is now February 25, 2009 and I could be smoking the mixed eighth of Grape Ape, Blueberry, and Heavy Diesel in my closet but I got fired last week and after applying for about 30 more jobs i'm waiting for a call and a drug test. Upon completion of the drug test and confirmation that i received the job I plan on blowing my mind.

15. last time was about a week ago...i hotboxed the shit out of a car with 4 friends...good times, good times.....after we were done and opened the door it was like a chimney seeing the smoke escape the car...a-mazin!:cool:

16. A couple days ago. Drank a 40, more beer, and some cherry UV (Gross) then smoked a bowl outside and watched Dave Chappelle and made papa john's pizza and then after made a desert pizza mmmm...

17. made a CD of songs that i like to dance to...or picture other people dancing to.

18. Like 10 minutes ago, sick so couldn't go to school. Still have a couple bowls left and am listening to some A Tribe Called Quest. :hello: Toke on gc

19. umm...
    Well it's been almost four months...
    My last week of smoking though I smoked a 50/50 cigarette like every morning and went out on a bike ride (sometimes I smoked while riding), and then went to work.
    Ahh... those were the days.

20. Last time I smoked was Sunday and I went and saw Coraline in 3D. That shit is NOT for kids. lol