The Last Time You Got Stoned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CoryBlazee, May 3, 2016.

1. The last time i got stoned was earlier this week. I am personally a wake & bake and would rather partake in that than smoking at any other point in the day. I enjoy the fact that i get up @ 6:30 AM and actually look forward to starting my day, rather than groans and complaints about it.

Anyways, i went down and toked with my roommate and he ended up forgetting his keys. This was the second time he had done this in the past week while we had just smoked up and that was twice it killed my buzz. Need to start waking up earlier and going solo i think.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Got pulled by a stste trooper literally in front of my house. Had just finished smoking but they didn't smell it. Got off with a warning.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Currently outta my bucket. This morning before work, ate 1/8 of a massive medible, peanut butter sugar cookie xD

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. On the way to work today 6.00 am. Waitin for a bag now

Stay high

5. Last August lol!!

6. Just a minute ago lol :RoorRip:

7. ...Staring into the gloom and rain....in about 5.....4.....3.....2.....

.....Ahhhhhh, there it is....

• Like Like x 1
  8. I never thought it would happen to me, but I cant express how wrong I was... It was a week ago. The sun was shining brightly and fluffy clouds floated across the sky. But I was inside and with a freshly cleaned pipe and a bong bowl, both loaded up to the brim with the funk. I had recently gone on a break from my one true love, Mary Jane and was ready for her to fuck me. She delivered.

Sitting with rap music reverberating loudly through my headphones and two empty bowls beside me, I suddenly starting dancing. I could feel the music guide my movement, but if someone happened to catch sight of me, they'd laugh. Haha. After this, I headed upstairs, feet touching every step, but I was floating and a wispy, tingly vibration encompassed my torso, leaving me with no choice but to smile... Which lead to laughing... And more laughing. Life was hilarious. I didn't think I could get that high again, but I did and have more respect for the herb after just a few days from abstaining.

Blaze up blades and have a baked day.

Sent from my A460G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. 2 hours ago, when my in-laws said goodbye, after a week visit. 3 days of Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge, Tennessee with them was just too much. Places were thick with tourists & parking was a nightmare. I had to threaten multiple strangulation to keep from going to Dollywood. That was way past my limit.

Looks like I need my meds again.

Bring on the bong!:bong:

I'm going to hire a hillbilly as my bong-bearer. Make him follow me around and call me Bwana.

• Like Like x 1
  10. One in hand :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. With a friend and my new missouri meerschaum. we ended up acting like holmes and watson

12. I'm stoned now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Two weeks and three damn days. Job hunting and I want to be able to pass the dreaded piss test.

• Like Like x 1
  14. well that was about 4 or 5 days ago I tried mixing some lemon juice in with some diet coke and drank that before/during my high (smoked like half a bowl I have a low tolerance). The terpenes in the lemon are supposed to reduce anxiety and go well with cannabis and I gotta say it really did work. I didn't get any paranoia and I had a really nice mellow indica buzz. I haven't smoked since and can't for a while because I'm trying to get a job and I might get drug tested :sad:worst part is there's like a 50/50 chance I even will get drug tested so there's a good chance I'll be stopping for nothing

15. Earlier this evening a homie had some bud and wanted to smoke so we did. We just skateboarded for the next few hours. Trying to skate "good" high doesn't work for me anymore lol not the best idea when trying to learn difficult tricks.

16. Cinco de mayo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. 20 minutes ago.

Outside on the deck, looking at Mars, taking hash hits in a bong.