The Last Time You Got Stoned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CoryBlazee, May 3, 2016.

1. Last night while the wife watched love and hip hop Atlanta. I can't make it through a few seconds without weed lol.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. With eleven minutes until I start work.. scrambled to put on a song, pack a vape, and hit it a few times before dashing out the door to get to work in time. Phew

The Morning Stone.. worth it, especially working at a plant based job

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thatz eazy .. 3 months ago .. i'm approaching my 4th sober month .. do i miss it? yes & no ..

4. Why'd you stop?

5. Congrats btw. I've stopped for job reasons so idk when I'll smoke again but as of now the last time I smoked was 4 days ago.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Right now. Sittin' here, blazing some New York City Diesel and listening to relaxation music before I go to bed. Shit's tight, yo.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ate two bags of orange slices before I went comatose last night. fuckin blue dream mannnnn

:love-mj:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yesterday, and it'll be a while until next time

Surprisingly, I sat around most of the evening cruising the internet, reading news and watching YT videos. Feels like a bit of a waste looking back, but I was sluggish after a lot of heavy smoking the week before and it was nice to sit and do nothing

Awesome, man. Have sort of a similar thing going on, just not as disciplined. Regularly spaced tbreaks, for all the same reasons. Very well stated reasons.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Right now, just got back from a hike in the wood, I got high enough out that I hadn't realised I'd walked way further than I had meant to.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Last night before bed, was going to put something philosophical or some shit on Netflix but I never managed to navigate to select which user was using netflix.

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yesterday afternoon. Walking home from rugby practice with my friend. We were in the suburbs but just said fuck it.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #15 justcallmekg, May 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2016
    That sucks man. Hope you get well soon.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. last night. My homies and i cruised and went through half an 8th that they just bought. Thoughts got a little shitty and then i realized I had a paper due in the morning. Got it done though and i feel good today.

15. Smoked some hash this morning before work. Cool thing is, everyone's kinda out of it in the office at 630am, so me being stoned is hardly noticeable.

Now, almost 10 hours later, I'm fittna head home and smoke some more. :)

16. Last night a coworker and I split a blunt of gorilla glue. Smoked for 20 or so minutes. There were a lot of cops out last night, I'm surprised I didn't end up with a story for you all..

• Like Like x 1
  17. Currently getting there now....
    :bongin:

• Like Like x 3
  18. My daughter asleep now i'm chillin smoking this skywalker lol really high. :smoking-bong:

• Like Like x 1