The last thing you did that made you feel ALIVE

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by SmokeeTheBear, Jun 14, 2011.

1. #1 SmokeeTheBear, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    What was the last thing you did in your life that really made you feel alive, REALLY awake, REALLY sober. We've all had those moments where shit just comes alive. But you know what I mean, what was the last thing you did that really got your heart pumping, really got you EXCITED!

:D

Reference to forbidden other drug has been removed ~ SIRSOG

2. [​IMG]

But in all seriousness, don't really know. Not a huge adrenaline seeker. I recently split up with my girlfriend so I did some aggressive driving, that may be the limit to how 'pumped' I've been in awhile. Lol.

3. Haha, nothing beats punching the gas and not giving a fuck whether or not there's a cop waiting around the next curve!

I recently drove up to NY to work at a "resort" for the summer, but it turned out to be just a bunch of pretty run down cabins basically in the middle of bum fuckin egypt in the adirondack's. But the restaurant portion of it was pretty chill, and I stayed up there for about a month and had some pretty crazy times, one of the other cooks and I broke into the bar, stole a shit ton of liquor and got smashed with a couple romanian waitresses, that was a good night :D

I actually got fired the day I was about to move into an apartment with someone else, so glad I didn't sign the 3 month lease lol

4. #4 jas43, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
    exceeding the reasonable speed limit almost 3 fold in my mildly modded vehicle.
    wawaweewa

5. I live in BFE so that's how I roll... :cool: That sounds like a pretty crazy time hah. I need something like that these days. :( Oh yes. I forgot my pops got a Maranello a few weeks ago and I got to drive that pretty fast with him... that was fucking awesome.

6. Last night I had the most intense meditation of my life! I was LIT off 3 bowls out of the vape, and so I went for a little walk. I decided a certain spot seemed very peaceful, so I decided to meditate there.

Eventually, during my meditation, I began to become extremely aware of ALL the surrounding sounds around me. (I was meditating with eyes closed) Eventually, I began to map out the sounds in my head, going off distance, and what the sounds seemed to be. Trees, a river, birds, wind. It created an amazingly psychedelic imagination in my head.

After A while, I began to imagine certain things that could relate with each sound, such as colors, or other physical things instead. It was very intense to say the least.

Everyday has something VERY intense. The trick is to embrace it.

7. :bongin:

8. last weekend.... i was at a friends house with a pretty large group of friends... we were jammin some shit, puffin, drinkin... and at one point it was my friend and i just sitting by the fire while every one had gone inside to do something... and he picks up the guitar, and just starts playin a tune, to which i began beating my hands against my thighs to make a beat... and it progressed into this extreme tribal/latin song going at a really fast fucking pace.... one of the craziest things i have ever heard... we just kept going and going for like an hour.... didnt stop to change the beat, it just went... and at the exact same moment, we both just stopped and stood up... and walked inside.... to realize how damn long we were entranced by it... made me feel really alive haha, then, we realized it was 4:45 am, sunrise was set for 5:28 (app on my phone, of course hahahahah) so we trekked out into this giant horse pasture that has been abandoned for years.... with the guitar in hand and some bongos.... and as the sun rose.... we did it all over again till around 6:15.... it was fucking so epic.... played the sun a wake up tune.... then played myself a damn lullaby and slept all day :)

9. white water rafting, skydiving, hang gliding, tubing(couple days ago), jetskiing (also couple days ago), snowboarding, bungee jumping, went in a submarine about 200yards into the ocean seeing coral reefs and shit, making music (every day)

im a lil bit of a thrill seeker :D

10. "I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die"

11. Did some L a couple weeks back(holy shit dude..)

watched a wolves in the throne room video of them live.

IIIIiii

i feel sooo aliiivvee

for the very first time

12. Worked much more than I would have looked to. I feel alive but I mostly feel pretty damn sore.

medication time

13. Well, last week I was driving through the mountains with a truck extremely loaded as the (until then well behaved) Colorado traffic trying to run me off the road. Got here to Las Vegas, gave up some money to slots and decided it's wack so I went to the tables and made some big bets... and big wins! All of this felt good, got the heart pumping a little, but what really reminded me I'm alive was the food poisoning that started hitting me at 3am this morning.

I didn't envy the madam who had to clean that bathroom. :D My body did some shit I didn't even know was possible. Now I'm wondering what to eat to get back on the horse... Maybe I'm just a morbid prick, but in my way of thinking once something that bad is in the past, life seems that much sweeter... not only did I make it through, but even the little things seem better for the moment.

14. Damn man that sounds sick, I love meditating :)

Yeah I'm not gonna mention any names but a certain substance that certain people use can make you undergo what sounds like similar sensations (taste music, feel colors, etc) quite fun.

There's nowhere really peaceful to meditate where I live during the day, so I'm "forced" to wait until night falls if I want to have the beach to myself. So peaceful :smoke:

Sucks you got banned, I can't imagine what for. You seem like a pretty chill dude to me

15. Played hide and go seek at the park around midnight, tre faded with the homies. It's crazy how when we were younger, all we wanted to do was grow up. And now that we're all grown up, we all just want to be a kid again. :smoke:

16. Haha I love tubing/wakeboarding/waterskiing/surfing basically anything that has to do with the water I'm on it. I've never hang glided or skydove (? lol) before but I'm definitely going to within the next couple years. White water kayaking is definitely one of the most intense things I've done thus far.

Skiing is so chill to me, snow more so than water, you just fly down, chill out on the way back up, and glide down again. Fuck... I need to go skiing more often lol, why can't there be snow and mountains in Fl? :cry::smoking:

17. Haha that sucks, but it's funny how the "bad" things do make the good things that much better once they've passed. That's why I think "God" allows suffering to exist, so you can experience that relief when the suffering's come to an end.

Why were you driving a loaded truck out to vegas? jw :smoke:

18. #19 CuzImaNuglvr, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    Hed p.e show weekend before last. Brought the message. Had the feeling that "we were all as one" and nobody could fuck with us cuz we were family.

Dreaming about making a difference in this world is the last thing that made me feel alive, but I dream/daydream that every day.

Dancing in public works too. Lol. I know 3 things, but the older I get just saying alive gets the wheels turning

19. Run from the CHP on my sportbike... years ago.

Now I'm planning something bigger, something greater than myself and all my worldly possessions and experiences...

I taste revolution of the body, mind... and world.