The last straw

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TelevisedChaos, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Basically here's what happened today/tonight;

Before I tell you about what happened I'll tell you about my brother. He's 25, no job, no prospects and his friends are coke addicts + he smokes weed by himself when he gets drunk out of his mind (once a week), he pretty much has no friends and no life, and hes a complete mental case. He gets pissed off at little things and shit, he's basically a fucking dick. So tonight when I get home from a day of toking in the park with my friends I find my dad holding him down on the floor because he tried swinging at him because my dad told him not to swear at my mum and shit, so basically we end up calling the cops and now hes in a jail cell. My sister and mother took statements at the police station because basically we don't want to ever come back to the house again, and we're trying to get a restraining order on him but it might not happen because the cops said it isn't a serious enough case for such a thing to happen, but it's a possibility. He doesn't have a key so if he gets out tomorow morning and comes to the house we aren't gonna be letting him in, and if he gets pissed off and shit we're basically calling the cops because as far as we're concerned it will be attempted breaking and entering, it would be no different from some stranger trying to get into our house. It was a total buzz kill too when I had to come home to this shit, and tbh I really couldn't give a shit if I didn't see that faggot ever again. Oh and just a final point as my parents recently found out i smoke weed they are paranoid that im gonna turn out like my brother because he smokes it, but they're being stupid because hes not mental because of the weed in my opinion, it's because of who he is, even if he didn't smoke it he would still be how he is, to be blaming it on the plant is too easy a thing to do. I live my life trying to be nothing like that asshole.

Depressing story haha, but I felt I had to share it.

Getting blazed Friday with my buddies again! :hello::smoking:

2. Glad I have a good brother.

3. My brothers a fuckbag too, so I know where your coming from, everybody always says "Oh you know deep down, you really love him" and I'm like OH RLY?!

4. my brothers a dick too...not as much as yours though.

5. damn, thats fucked up. im glad i get along with my brother well, hes like a best friend. ur brother is family, dont just throw him out like that. send him to rehab, or try and fix the problems not just toss them out.
    hopefully everything turns out well, and best of luck to u man.

6. I don't really like my brother either. He's a snitch , how could you like a snitch ?

7. My brother is mentally handicapped, haha, so i guess it could always be worse. You just gotta hope that he gets himself on track and stuff. Make sure and keep yourself on track as well, if he see's your doing badly he will come and try and latch onto you, watched my friend go through this, a really bad situation in the end.

8. Maybe he just needs some help... after all blood is blood and we all lose our way sometimes. He might just not realize his actions... hope things work out for you.

9. i felt this way about my brother many times. Then the day came when he went off to jail crying and hugging me telling me to do the right thing and not fuck up like he did.

Either way you look at it, you got to work out whatever is going on because he is in your blood man. No bonds will ever be tighter than that

10. You've got to actually be in my position to really know what it's like I suppose, and I KNOW that it's always gonna be like this, It's not out of blind hatred or anything but I truely couldn't care less if I never spoke to him for the rest of my life, in fact I've never liked him. I'm in my 3rd year of college, I'm gonna be everything he wasn't.

11. Yea he may suck but hes still your brother, not that cool just locking him out of the family, he obviously needs some kind of help / support.

12. to all the people saying OP should try and get him help, is brother may be one of those people that just needs to figure it out for himself thats hes going the wrong way. rehab isnt going to work, because to get clean you have to want to get clean, or else its just not going to work. if i were the OP, i would set up a revelation of some sort, so he realises hows hes fucked up and how others feel about it.

13. My older sister is like this. 27 years old and still lives at home leaching off of my mom and doing lines and smoking bud in her room all day. We all basically ignore her and pretend she isn't there. I really wish that it didn't have to be this way but she is an incredibly destructive person and toxic towards whoever tries to help her.

She's been to rehab like twice already and been to prison for 90 days and it didn't change her at all. My mom has kicked her out countless times but she always worms her way back somehow. She also stole my car and totaled it a couple of months ago and then when I confronted her on it she lied. I've basically disowned her.

14. haha, you're older brother sounds like my little brother.

he's 17, thinks hes a hardass, curses all the time, and challenges me to fights and arguments daily.

i'm 18, about 4 months ago I gave him a concussion after he slapped my mom(i tackled him through a dry wall and decked him about 4-5 times before my older brother pulled me off him)

my little brother does alot of harder drugs because he thinks its 'cool' and thinks it will make him more tough.

truth is, he's just a pussy with a big mouth, he gets into trouble that he can't handle then he calls his brothers for help.

idk this has nothing to do with anything you said, but we both have a faggot brother.

sorry to jack your thread temporarily.

15. dum kid, though yall could try to help him out... Im sure yall have and he is just one of those people who has just given up in life and doesnt care about anything...

On another note, you saying smoking by yourself is bad... Do it probably every day, and enjoy it much. Sure you didnt mean it in a bad way but just pointing it out! Wish your family the best

16. It sounds like your brother's an asshole, but do you really think that washing your hands of him will help him at all? Even though he's a dick to you guys he is flesh and blood, and you're all he's got.

He needs a good ass kicking, and some tough love, but not for you to completely turn your back to him.

17. That's one tough love approach.
    :rolleyes:

18. I held back my thoughts, but seeing yall are putting it in... I posted before, really dont remember what i wrote, but, hes blood, family, loved ones... This means you do anything and everything to helphim, regardless!

19. Not if you do it for the rest of your life, as it sounds like the OP wants to.

20. word man. my middle bro is the ultimate snitch. but my oldest bro i toke with