Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the last of my dank )':

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by soufsidetrappa, Nov 7, 2011.

1. had an 8th of this, some pretty good shit. dont know the name tho lmao
    [​IMG]

2. yeah man you don't pick up 8ths to save, you chief those right on spot

3. exactly what i was thinkin!:smoke:

4. I saved a gram for like 3 days hahah when u broke gotta save when u now ain't got.income coming in the next few days and plant in the process of growing

5. i smoke about a little more than a gram a day so an 8th usually lasts me about 3 days. thats saving it to me.

6. Shit I would love to bit most of ull above Texas I never left Texas but a lot of.people say dro wayyyyyyy cheaper up state we get that brown compacted Mexican.shit 20-25 a g not even a full g like .8.. 1 g with the bag people.down here are skimpy sucks but.fuk it I gave up swag thia week I realized a blunt only.gets me.high for.30 min if o.smoke more infer a headach cus the taste so over that only.dro.now

7. cool story bro!

8. God damn I hate posts like this. Is your period button stuck or something?

9. My bad na I'm in class and pretty blown ill look before I post sorry guys.

10. i can't even read this, i swear it doesn't actually make any sense ?

11. Haha my bad I wasnt looking just typing teachers a bitch bottom like just saying south Texas prices are outrageous.

12. ^ For headies its expensive buts regs are cheap as hell bro

13. Yea but the reg effect only last give or take 20 to 30 min if even so at the end of the night I end up smoking like 2 blunts to stay high for a hr I hate it lol that's why I moved to dro only or higher quality weed. Idk what ull call it up in the upper states.

14. its called mids or in Texas they call it Corn bud or Zona

15. You know how I know you're ignorant and don't know anything about weed?
    You use "dro" to describe good weed.
    I live down in Texas, and 90% of the people down here do the same thing.
    I could find some outdoor that's better than your "dro"

16. this was a pretty dope story man, you should tell it at parties. Good tree is everywhere, sometimes you gotta look harder.

17. This above me thinks he's cool people use " dro" cus in Texas it ain't cali we dont got fuking name plates on our bud it ain't legal and they bust for u anything when it gets like cali well start having many types white widow, afgan, blue him, shit like that we get our bud from Mexico so we either dro or swag bro. Dirty b suck my weewee? Ain't here to talk shit smoke a blunt or bowl haha don't reply bak to me ur a child bro talk over the internet lol make me laugh while I smoke my DROOO HAHA I know dro they way its grown ain't stupid kid probly got more schooling than u ever made it too haha.

18. [quote name='"adam1120"']This above me thinks he's cool people use " dro" cus in Texas it ain't cali we dont got fuking name plates on our bud it ain't legal and they bust for u anything when it gets like cali well start having many types white widow, afgan, blue him, shit like that we get our bud from Mexico so we either dro or swag bro. Dirty b suck my weewee? Ain't here to talk shit smoke a blunt or bowl haha don't reply bak to me ur a child bro talk over the internet lol make me laugh while I smoke my DROOO HAHA I know dro they way its grown ain't stupid kid probly got more schooling than u ever made it too haha.[/quote]

Dude u trippin come to dallas,danks steadily gettin cheaper n tha quality is excellent:smoke:

19. Really all we have is scwagg n "dro" lmao get out more! Currently n my personal jar...gdp,grape ape,purp kush,blue dream,blue dream x gdp,Afgoo,snow white n sum bubba kush! Tx has came a long way guys:smoke:

20. I feel your pain man. I got half a bowl left. Actually looks exactly like the same amount you had. Mines just the bottom of a 1/4th. I gotta save it for tonight though...

Ill just wash it down with some green dragon :)

Looks like good stuff you got there! enjoy :smoke: