1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

The Last Fishing Trip

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by unoit, Dec 14, 2002.

1. HIGH All, the last fishing trip when I wrecked my van and canoe which took two tow trucks and $150.00 later to pull me out of a ravine I went into.

A very busy beaver out logging.

Attached Files:

2. HIGH All, ok I'll put a pussy beside the tree to show how big a job that's left. We'll have to go back soon and see if it knocked it down.

Attached Files:

3. HIGH All, this river that flows into Fry Lake brings in the big trout. The second time my 28-pound thrust Minn Koto had been used.

Attached Files:

4. HIGH All, aaaaahhhhh nothing like getting a roaring fire going to warm up the ol' bones.

Attached Files:

5. HIGH All, and what we were catching that day. Kokanee a land-locked sockeye salmon that was introduced into several lakes and reservoirs in western North America in the mid-1940s. This is about big they get. But I hear they are one tasty fish.

Attached Files:

6. HIGH All, Drina's favorite position when taken over the couch. Right from a puppy she took over the couch (I'm sure critters knows what I'm talking about) and now there's noway you're moving her.

Attached Files:

Grasscity Deals Near You