Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Last Few Nugs Of My Jar :(

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by devilslettuce, Apr 26, 2014.

1. No idea what its called. No one sells by name or strain where j live :( its pretty good tho

Attached Files:

2. i feel you man, i am smokin my last nugs for a while too. Also nice buds, and fuck names lol there is dank then there is shit, sativa & indica

3. The easter bunny raped my wallet this year so can't even buy more fore over a week :( lol. Yeah bro that's true lol but I wouldn't mind being able to choose whether I get shit or not . 90% of the time I wouldn't even bother making brownies with the bud we get here. Where you from man ?

4. is it green crack? idk just kinda looks like it. 

look it up

5. I thought maybe green crack too but looks to be a different shade of green than I'm used to seeing in green crack

6. Green crack is usually lime green and neon almost.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app