The Last Day Of Summer.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by llamaface, Oct 1, 2009.

1. i was reading all these cool storys and i thought i'd post an old one from my teenage years.

First off i'd like to say fuck the last day off summer. okay here we go kinda a long read but its worth it.

We were planing on smoking and playing a couple of games of pong. the plan was to pick our shit later that night. the night started out normal. just me and my only two friends i smoke with lookin for bud. i kept trying to call this guy i bought from a couple of days ago but he wouldn't pick up.

So my buddy decied he would call this cool kid that we knew that burnt us down one time. we called him up and he said yea. he was going to pick us up later that night. so now we're just pacing around bored waiting for this guy to pick us up. (we already had alky but that was for later.) so this guy finialy picks us up and we sneak out of the house. by the way my friends mom was sleeping on the couch that night for some reason but we just kinda said fuck it.

so we get out of the house sucessfully and we get in the car. we have our bong and i had a little bit of weed but this guy had like an Oz. we drive to this really sweet spot that looks out over the whole city. sound pretty cool right, but i was kinda sketched out because it was in a little quiet neghibor hood and i could see some of the houses. there was this really narrow dirt road. the car could barley fit on it. it was very steep also.

we make it to the spot and we're getting ready to smoke. the whole time there was this dog barking in the backround but i didnt really care. we passing the bong around and the barking is getting louder and louder. we cracked little jokes like "fuck that dog" and "dont worry i got a baseball bat in the back." we finish one and proceed to pack another. then we hear this lady yell out "THE COPS ARE ON THEIR WAY" right from that moment it was pure chaos.

we were really high and didnt know what to do. haha, the driver jumped in the back seat and yelled "LETS GO, LETS GO, LETS GO!!!" we had to explain to him that it was his car and he had to drive. so he gets out and grabs the wheel. he doesnt bother to turn around and just huals ass in reverse down this narrow steep dirt road that we could barley get up in the first place. suprisilying he did pretty well.

i see the main road and i thought we where going to make it out. them THUD...right into a ditch. i get out of the car and ditch my weed and bong ran the fastest i could into the woods. then i relize we have to get this guys car out or they will search it and i will most likley get in trouble. so i sprint back and we start to try to push it out. i was driving and this guy and my friends where pushing. not working. we kept working but i kept in the back of my mind that if the cops come i'm fuckin outta there. let me explan this was crazy. it was prolly a hour we where there. it was chaos. we didnt know what to do.

so that bitch lady was lying about calling the cops so we call our other friend with a truck. he comes and pulls us out. we're about to leave and i look for my bong and weed but its to dark so we leave it. the guy takes us home and we sneak back inside. after we calmed down we decied to set up pong.

no much could go worse right. were almost done with pong and my friend decides to go to his neghibors house to tell about what happend. so he goes out the front door cuz he's drunk. ten minuets later his mom comes down and catches me and my buddy in the act.

grounded for 2 months but that guy that was driving was nice enough to go look for my bong (which he found) and gave me some weed the next mornigh.

so thats just one of my crazy teenage stories i wanted to share.

2. I hate when people say "The cops are coming." It's like a serious buzz kill for me and I just start getting scared and paranoid and end up bailing..

Your story is intense as fuck, I enjoyed it though... haha. P.S; first post ever :)