The Last Day Of School Celebration

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokinfresh, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Ok, so let me announce that I just graduated high school, and I am going to a community college during the fall after this summer. But, I have to say, me & my homies CELEBRATED the end of the school year a few days ago, and it was an unforgettable expierience.
    Alright, so first I have to give all of thes friends in this story names. There is Nick, Anton, Jacoby, Gus, and me in this story. Jacoby goes to another school in a town a suburb of Seattle about an hour away, and he's a funny guy. Gus is a guy I met this year. He also had an ounce that day...Then there's Nick, the hippie. He's a hippie, and that's about it. Anton is the dropout who has bongs, hukas, pipes, and all that. He's a true stoner.
    So, I had been making plans with Jacoby about meeting at the mall at 3 that day after I got out of school, and smoking the reefer with him. He had about 3 grams of some KUSH that he "borrowed" from his dad. Once I got out of school at 12 (we got out early) me and Gus and Anton and some other guys go to the local park to have an early celebration. Anton had his bong and he took that out. We packed like 5 bowls, and all got RIPPED.
    I was so exited for what was to come. I had about a gram of some fire, Jacoby had a 30. Gus had an OUNCE along with a nice glass piece. Anton had his bong, hukkah, and his glass pipe. Needless to say, I was STOKED.
    So me and Gus and Anton head up to the mall to see Jacoby. Jacoby finnally comes, and look who else does! Nick! Nick had a glass pipe too. Ohhhhh, I was so ready. We all decide to go over to this local foresty area with a bench-a pretty icolated spot. We all walk there, and as soon as we get there, we get alllllll ready. We pack FAT bowls in Antons bong, his hookah, his pipe, Nick's pipe, and Gus's pipe. Anton being the genouras guy that he is, let me hit the bong first! I lit it, gus lit it and so did Jacoby. I coughed a lot.
    Anyway, picture this. 5 high school graduates sitting on a park bench in the middle of the woods, all with their own smoking device, blowing weed smoke every other second. WE GOT BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZED. Anytime a bowl went empty, me Gus or Jacoby would fill it right back up. We never hesitated to pack another bowl.
    The place must've reeked. I imagine people could smell our session from a mile away. Anyway, when we had first got to the spot, we had found a roll of aluminum foil on the ground. Jacoby ended up getting so high he started picking it up and throwing it like it was a roll of toilet paper, teepeeing the trees with aluminum foil.
    Soon we all joined in, and we had completly covered the area we were in with aluminum foil. It was weird. We were all so high, we didnt know what we were doing.
    Anyways, I had to go home about two hours later to pack up for my trip to Chicago, witch is where I'm at now. When I did get home though, I ate a whole box of gold fish, a medium sized pizza, and probably a lot more food that I can't remember about cuz the whole time I was just in a daze. After eating all that I think I drank two 2 litres of coke, and ended up having to drink like half of a pepto bismal bottle cuz of how much food I ate.
    Had a goooooood time, and got pretty fuckin high. It was an expierience I'll never forget. Peace out I'm pretty tired right now....:wave:

2. nice man i love those long sessions with buddies

3. Wrecking the forest... laaaaame.

But sounds like a fun session. Bet you were blazed as hell.

4. Lol...I don't think we wrecked the forsest....I think we more just decorated it...with tin foil! lol high times...:smoking:

5. bumpin this.

6. damn that sounds almost too good to be true

the never ending bowl

7. sounds like a fun ass time

8. Sounds like a good time..

9. damn straight it was! I got soooo ripped...

10. dude nice story hahaha

11. wrecking the forest is very lame.

cool story, but do you think that aluminum foil will have no effects on the forest?

12. Oh, probably, but I don't think that it would have stayed there for very long. There are a lot of houses around and some guy probably came through and picked it up a few minutes after we left.