the lack of facebook.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Slilent, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Iv been lacking on facebook for awhile now but gc has helped me brake from facebooks binds so lameness anyone visit gc more then facebook

2. Cool story, bro.

3. i know right thoughts that come to you while taking a shit while using the GC app

4. stopped using facebook about 2 months ago. Never felt so happy with not needing to read retarded drama. Though I felt bad when I last went to check and had 6 friend requests that I pretty much ignored lol. One was from an old friend whom I lost contact with 3 years ago too lol

5. i deactivated my fb a few weeks ago.

6. Yea I basically don't go on facebook anymore. I mean when all of your friends from high school are either unemployed drug addicts living at home or successful and living across the country theres not much I like seeing.

Plus 4 times this month I've gone on there and seen a pregnant bitch, and then realized I've fucked that bitch before...hope it aint mine.

7. I have a FB. I just like GC more because there's not really any drama. I think it's the weed. :).

8. i would deactivate it but i have friend who just got state side who suppose help me pay for some the gymnastic xclasses so i can work n my endurance and upper body before i go for the Army ... so i keep it round for when he leaves back to afgan again dudes like my older bro

i did remove the FB app from my phone tho

9. I like facebook cuz you can look at peoples pictures yay fb stalking

10. Facebook - Reconnect with friends that for whatever reason found "God" and want to teach you the ways of a "Good" Christian.

I lasted about a week before I ran, that was about three years ago or so now.:cool:

11. deleted my facebook a few weeks ago

honestly best move ive ever made in my life

i dont give a fuck about those people on facebook

12. Oh your sooo fucking coool Not.... I bet you call yourself the mystery man to people when they say "You got facebook." Lol and you say no they later call ya a creeper/fucking douche bag behind your back FYI. But that aside I just use Facebook every now and than mostly for posting Youtube Music Videos that I later listen to when I feeel like and or msging and talking to my friends with the IM feature ya dig it probably not because ya neeed some friends to understand ma lingo capiche Amigo LMFAO!!

13. Everybodys talking about hating on that drama shit, but I think its funny as fuck to watch dumb people fight over the internet.

14. lol facebooks not too useful to me, i think it's just for people to hide behind their keyboards. I use facebook mobile, but check it once or twice a week from my comp. i've made 2 status' in the past 5 months lol but im on gc daily or every other day. i feel like gc is more whats goin on, instead of facebook where it's what's on your mind

15. you guys do know that you dont have to be friends with the people who post shit you dont like.

i have 100 friends on FB and they are all people i see or talk to at least once a week. half of them are from around the country and that is how we stay in touch and share pictures.

I use fb all the time and i never have any complaints.

a while ago a ton of chicks from highschool hit me up on there but all of them had kids and it cluttered my fb with "o look what lil jimmy just did" and "look at what my kid just did". that shit is nonsense to me so i unfriend the ones i truly arent friends with

16. I got one but don't usually post anything. Only thing I use is IM.

17. I've started using GC instead of FB. I check FB maybe once a week. It just kinda pisses me off when I get on it, its either the truth is bullshit, the "scholars" on it who post retarded shit, the memes that are on it, or shit like all that.

I call it FakeBook. :)

18. lol who really gives a flying fuck

19. I use FB to talk to people that I don't see on a regular basis, such as friends off in college or over seas in the military. When I'm bored it's always entertaining to go on facebook and scroll down only to be entertained by dumb whores arguing.