The Kush Closet

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by High as Space, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Pic Bump :cool:

OG 18

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Headband

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Off with their heads in the morning... This will be the first time i didnt do a 48 hr dark period prior to harvesting... gonna be a long day. :smoke:

2. holy fuck that looks fucking amazing.

3. Cut them all down and they are all hanging in the tent. Didnt trim overall as much as i like to so there is an unfortunate dry trim session in the future.

Didnt take many pictures, but there are more coming.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here is the majority of it

[​IMG]

4. Wow man every smokers dream! How long you plan on curing before you try her out?

Btw thanks for the link!

5. Try as soon as its dry :cool:

and indeed a good link buddz

Going to take bud shots when they are done hanging when i put them into bags.

Sadly here is the last of my super lemon haze...going to try and take some pics when its sunny outside..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIjwxr6vWl4]Monday Morning Milkshot 1 - YouTube[/ame]

6. Currently hang drying them at 52% rH and at 64 degrees.

7. Finally got done with trimming them all. Probably will do a little trim on them before i jar them but im basically done.

I will have more pics as well as a final weigh in when i jar them in a few days.

Headband on the right
    [​IMG]

Headband roots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OG 18 roots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All of these bud shots are the OG 18

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Making my mouth water!!:yummy: very well done:hello:

Thanks for posting those pictures of the roots, really cool to look at:cool:

9. thanks buddz... not sure if the roots are as nice as last time ... i guess the question is how low do you put the seed down in the net pot for the roots dont get constricted. and what size you put into the netpot

hopefully gonna get some time to weigh out tomorrow.

10. good job! they came out great!!

11. thanks guys... sadly the majority is still drying in bags in the tent. trying to have them dry real slow to defer the chance of over drying.

I weighed my bag with my best OG 18 and had 6.7 oz off that one bag. That should put me at over a pound when i get more jars and weigh out the rest. Anybody know where to get 1/2 gal wide mouths?

12. Do you have an Ace hardware near by, mine carried them.

13. #94 High as Space, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2012
    called and they said they have none however they can order them fast for me.
    I think i am just going to get a case of quart wides tomorrow, hopefully. :rolleyes:

I hope everyone is having a merry christmas! :wave:

time to get high! :smoking:

14. Got all trimmed up and into jars.

going to be making bubble and probably a run of bho with my trim.

Got more weight out of the headband.... might have been due to the near disaster when the bucket cracked and i had to transplant it or due to something else...

OG 18 weighed in at 235 g or 8.4 oz
    Headband weighed in at 287 or 10.25 oz
    so a total of around 18.7...... might have hit 19 with the amount that i smoked

This has been my heaviest harvest although they are not the size i was hoping for. Not sure if thats because i used no bud boosters or because there were just too many overall buds.

Headband pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]