The Kush Closet

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by High as Space, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Just changed the water to 0-6-12 (G-M-B) which put them to 750 ppm.

i didnt get a lot of tucking done and i will finish that tomorrow. You can see how i only got the front part done and some of the Headband on the left side. Should be able to spend some time in there tomorrow. Just bought my first set of bubble bags today

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. HAS, looks great :hello:

is that the last time you will be tucking nodes? or will you continue to train those bitches? jw:rolleyes:

3. i will continue to train them... in the pics most of them are like 3 inches above the screen... last night i tucked most of the OG pretty well, so im hoping i am done training the OG. The right side of the screen still needs a lot of attention, and i think one more good training session and it should be good to go.

Had a pH problem last night...checked the buckets and they were both around 5.4 - 5.5 so i added back water at a lower ppm and a ph of around 6.3.....hope that will fix it and i will change the buckets out here soon. That was probably responsible for some leaf curling that was going on.

4. Those pics are just so good, and the plants are tightly packed. Have you done a grow like this before, and if so, what was your yield (dry) afterwards?

5. #25 High as Space, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2012
    Pretty much done tucking them under the screen as they are getting too tall, thick, and lots of bud sites are starting at the screens height and cant be tucked under.

still doing lots of trimming... trying to really lollipop them and get rid of all the leaves and budsites that are too low and worth removing. Still have lots of leaves to cut around the screen height to open them up a bit.

Here are some pics from two days ago... Day 29 Flowering and Day 72 from seed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Update: Day 33 flowering and day 76 from seed.

Just changed the water and upped the nutes to 0-6-12

Here are some pics from inside

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OG 18

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Headband

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Man that headband is making me drool!!:D

8. #28 High as Space, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
    I took the light down today and did some final arrangements and trimming.

Today was day 40 since the light switch and day 83 from seed.

Not sure if its clear in the pics but there is some yellowing of the outer parts of the leafs on the headband. The ppms were real high when i emptied them, so i reduced them to
    0-5-10. That put them at about 680 ppm with 2 mL of pH up.

Headband is on the right, OG 18 on the left.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OG 18

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Headband

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. That's gonna be a lot of bud man!:D

10. yep, theres going to be a nice trimming session eventually.

I am really hoping that they arent as leafy as my past two OG's have been.

Bud production is coming along nicely. I am still going to lollipop them a bit and do a bit more trimming before i stop for good. Dont wanna stress them too much in flower.

11. They look nice and frosty already. I'm about to run some headband so this thread has me excited. I'm growing in coco and the vegetative growth you had was impressive, much faster than what I'm having currently.

12. Your grow is looking real nice man. Impressive. I am going to be giving the Lucas Formula a try with my next grow, and I really appreciate the detail in your posts:wave:

13. #33 High as Space, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2012
    thanks man... the headband is looking pretty nice and just a little bit behind the OG 18. The frost started pretty early and i even spotted an amber trich in there. Never did coco but hydro impressed me the first time and maintenance is easier than expected especially with the lucas formula.

Thanks buddz... The Lucas formula really simplifies things. One thing i can say is less is more. That goes for any chemical nutrients really. See you got your card pretty quickly... when can you start growing?

14. Yeahh I have a buddy who says that he jumped right into full strength lucas formula as soon as he enters flower?! I am skeptical though:rolleyes: He's in three gallons of 50/50 coco perlite. It goes against everything I've seen so far!

..and I will be growing as soon as I cross the California border:D:hello: Not a clue what I wanna germ first though, it'll give me something to think about on the 3,000 mile drive:eek:;)

15. #35 High as Space, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    full strength lucas at 0-8-16 is well over 1000 ppm.

im at day 40 something and have them at 800ish ppm and i still got burnt tips. although i did have some pH problems earlier, i believe they were over nuted at one point.

Still in the east? ...If i can grow again, im not sure what strains they will be, but i think i am going to try and get a 600w dim-able air cooled light fixture that can fit in my little tent.

16. Six more days here, then I'm out!

What size tent are you in again?? I'm curious about temps with 600watts in something like a 3x3 or 3x2

17. i have a 2.5 x 2.5 ........... The inside is 31 in x 31 in

i dont know if they have an air cooled fixture that i can put 4" ducting on both sides and still get it to fit..

18. looking great!! Damn that scrog screen filled up! Friken jungle!

19. Is that a Grow Lab?? I was able to get a 6" cool tube, with the 4" reducers to fit... It had to be hung at a diagonal though. I promise, it will fit! ;)

20. #40 High as Space, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2012
    Yes it is a growlab. Did you have the same size?

Today is day 46 since the light switch. Im probably like 4.5 weeks into flowering now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]