The Kroll Show

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by spanishgirlsmmm, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Finally someone is calling out reality shows.

It made me laugh a lot and it definitely has huge potential.

I know you agree.

2. I'm watching it right now. But the only sketch I'm liking is the Ghost Hunter.

3. Watching the new episode now. Last two have been fantastic...I loved the one where he was the Canadian teenager in the school where everyone was in a wheelchair except him, hilarious

The one with the two rich guys looking for pills was pretty great too. I can't get enough

4. hahaha this show cracks me up so damn much.

my favorite one was the guy and girl video chat about a collab.

5. bobby bottleservice is hilarious.

6. Please kill yourselves. The kroll show is absolutely terrible. I've already sent multiple letters to Comedy Central to please cancel kroll show, the burn, and that jeseldik bullcrap.

Tosh, Jon, Stephen, and south park can carry the network with their left nut. There isn't any reason why shitty shows like this should have ever even been conceived let alone aired.

7. ^Dude you're trippin. All those shows are good. I can see that Kroll Show might not be for everyone, but you seriously don't like The Burn, or the Jeselnik Offensive? Those shows are hilarious.

Favorite Kroll Show sketch...Rick Dicks. And Armond of the House was really funny too.

8. First of all, you write letters to Comedy Central? :laughing:

Second, The Kroll Show isn't funny, but Tosh.0 is funny?

[​IMG]

9. They are just trying to throw shit at a wall and see if it sticks, they will be gone dont worry. They know its terrible just the burn and jeselnick or whatever its called are cheap to make. The Kroll show will be gone just because it is terrible, looks reasonably costly to make but hard to tell these days with digital effects.

10. 1. Tosh used to be good but now just goes for stupid shock value by showing gross vídeos. Fuck that show.

2. Jon stewart is just a cynical dick who rants like a bitter asshole for 30 minutes and calls it comedy. He is proof that academy awards dont mean shit.

3. No complains here, Colbert is the man.

4. Southpark has gone downhill and isnt even remotely funny anymore.

11. I'll give you Tosh.o isn't the best show anymore. It's still dickyears ahead of that jeseldik shit. I'll give that kroll guy "The League", but this kroll show is terrible. THE BURN is exactly what is wrong with this country...some fatass 50 something year old comedian wit no talent.

The reason I'm taking shots at jeseldik and fatty is because they were two of the worst roasters from comedy centrals roasts. They just managed to gargle enough cum to get their own shows.

Edit: Not really so much letters as spamming their facebook walls.

12. I watched the first episode because I love Nick Kroll in The League, but I just couldn't get into it... felt the same about most of his standup too. :confused_2:

13. Colbert is barely funny, more like the epitome of the average ignorant american, which he really isnt but just plays to gain an audience.

14. First episode wasn't very good. The 2nd episode was alot funnier. The rest is hit and miss.

15. Man I don't even have cable. I just catch The Kroll Show at friends' houses.

I like sketch comedy and I like character comedy, so for me The Kroll Show is entertaining. It's not hilarious, but it can be pretty funny. Bobby Bottleservice is a funny character, Publizity can be annoying but humorous, and I love that he included myriad character actors in the show (though I strongly dislike Andy Milonakis).

By the way guys, just because you don't find it funny doesn't mean it's objectively not funny. It's all good; I love comedy, but there's a limit to what I can enjoy or find funny (ex: Portlandia).

I thought I'd mention that before stating that Comedy Central renewed The Kroll Show for a second season more than a month ago. So...I'll be looking forward to catching the second season sometime later in the year or next year.

16. I do like Bobby Bottle Service quite a bit. "And now by the power of this vest on me...shots."

I also really like the "Too Much Tuna" prank show that he does with John Mulaney.

17. InI was gonna make a thread on this just now! Haha but yeah InI love kroll show!

One love

18. It's ashame Tosh.0 has gone downhill, all they show is disquisting videos to get a shock out of people. Surpised half the shit he puts on CC is allowed ..he definitaley pushes the limits

19. Isn't that pretty much what Tosh.0 has always been about?

20. Agreed. I don't want to watch a gorilla eat his own puke 3 times. How is that funny?

Also why hasn't Kroll show been on for the last 2 weeks? The season surely isn't over already is it? They only had like 4 episodes so far.

I wanna see more "Too much tuna!"