The Kottonmouth Kings Tonight!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by billybob3@gmail, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Kottonmouth Kings concert, TONIGHT! Chico CA, Senator at 8.

It's gonna be awsome, who here has seen the kings live?

2. I saw 'em a couple months back... With hed pe and some other bands that I can't remember the names of... Fuckin AWESOME show. It was in a smaller venue (the TLA in Philly) that held about 1,500 people... EVERYONE was blazing up HARDCORE! We brought a little over a half ounce into the show (rolled in 5 fat ass blunts) and got completely bombed outta our minds... KMK came out with blunts in hand and put on a killer show!

Have fun man... It'll be an experience you'll never forget...

Oh, and at the show I went to, there were 200-300 cops on the outside of the venue, and we're all screaming "Fuck the police!" on the inside - getting baked as shit... And there was nothin the piggies could do about it... It was fucking AWESOME!

3. yo i went to 2 of their shows both at House of Blues Chicago they were sick

the first one i went to we met Lou Dog after the show and the 2nd one we were back by the bar area and Chucky Stylez was just chillin back there drinking

we mainly blaze before the shows but we sneak a little bit in and roll up a joint or two and spark em during the show. blazin right in front of security guards was tight because they didn't do anything about it

can't wait til the next one comes through Chicago