the Kitty!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SativaPsyborg, Apr 27, 2009.

1. #1 SativaPsyborg, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009
    Hey! im a big fan of K aka Kitty Meow, aka Special K. Any1 had any experiences with it that they wanna share?

2. #2 FreakTard, Apr 27, 2009
    Hmm...

I think this may be illegal.

If you are for real and stay, I would recommend not implying you want to get something from someone else near you.

3. i dont think i did. Did i? i guess maybe there at the end but not intentionally.

4. Well you have edited your original post, so we will never know....:)

5. what? special k? like what i eat for breakfast? what is this?

6. Yeah crush up your cereal. You can either smoke it snort in or IV it. Careful tho its strong stuff;)

:rolleyes:

7. Ketamine lol

8. no but seriously. is that really what this guy means?

9. Ketamine

10. ketamine? like the lotion for rashes or poison ivy? if so, what do you do with it to get a benefit?

11. Lol nah man, he's talking about ketamine. AKA horse tranquilizers.

12. #12 FreakTard, Apr 27, 2009
    Special K is another name for Ketamine, bro.

And, op, I just wanted to make sure you were on the up and up... Asking for shit tends to make others think you aren't. But glad you edited.

I've never tried it, but it's one of those drugs I wouldn't mind finding and trying.

Its an animal tranquilizer. Its used recreationally as a hallucinogen. Also as a date rape drug in some cases according to some people.

13. Its a strong dissociative psychedelic.

Erowid Ketamine Vault

14. Yeah Ketamine. We get this "white label" down here. but its not really Ketamine. well it is but the beter quality Ketamine is Normally Blue label and it comes in Sealed labeled vials of a clear liquid. The white comes in a crystal form that looks like Salt you crush it and blow it. but The liquid is much better.

15. I don't know how many times I will have to say this but its a human tranq. Its on the WHO essential drug list.

16. Its an animal tranquilizer.

I'm sure it can be used in humans (in fact, date rape can sometimes happen when a girl is drugged with ketamine), but its known as a tranquilizer for many animals.

17. :laughing:

Dear god. So much fail in one thread. Ahhhh Pandora's. How I love thee. :love:

18. Ketamine is a drug used in human and veterinary medicine

Straight off wikipedia. Therefor i think we are both correct.

19. yeah it works on both humans and Animals. Doctors use it on humans sometimes after pregnancy and shit that doesn't need like muscular pain relief. But i was wondering if anyone can answer this for me. The Crystallized White label i get. Is blowing that better for my nose then say cooking out the liquid (which i can hardly ever Find) and blowing that?

20. Its just the fact that when people see Ketamine they think horse tranq which puts it in a bad light. I have heard things like "why would you take Ketamine its for horses" many many times.
    Very few people realise that Ketamine is one of the safest general anaesthetics and while its no longer used in normal circumstances because a lot of people don't enjoy Kholing in hospital it is still used on the very young and old because it has far less chance of respitory depression then other anethetics.