The kind pen vs micro g pen

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Stonersgirl420, Nov 6, 2013.

1. I've been looking at both, not sure which is for me. I like that I could smoke herb in the kind pen and it comes with the wax/oil attachment, although the process of filling that attachment look annoying and time consuming. I like that the micro g pen comes with two units and they seem to stand by there product when it comes to warranties. However I think that the micro g pen is extract only. Someone help! Any other vapes that are both flower and extract compatible?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. The Kind Pen hands down! Holding both of these pens in my hand at the same time showed me the quality difference. You can literally feel the difference. Plus The Kind Pen comes with all three attachments and a lifetime warranty. Love that pen.

3. Have u looked at the v3 puff nugs pen? I was just looking at it online and was interested in it a little. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. The Kind Pen is absolutely better.They gave you more choices.I have used their V2 and slim wax pen.Best vape pens i have ever used.