The Khazarian Mafia

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 281310, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Do you think this is true? an ancient empire from 100 AD believe in bablyonic black magic and murged judiasm with satanism to evade detection of criminal society. eventually the society grows into a close knit group and gang that works through Israel prime minister, Rothschilds and at least 5 US presidents. who worship an owl and commit child sacrifices for their ancient baal god. so crazy, is this connected to the Bohemian Grove? they are just like snakes in every culture who are connected through money and cultism, drugs, human trafficking, espionage, hacking, bandits, lies...

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia (Updated) | Veterans Today

2. You'd expect a thread like this to be a new member posting but yer a solid cat!
    MUST BE TRUE!!
    I got yer back dog!!!
    :smoking-rapper:

• Like Like x 1
  3. 810.png

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just simple cartoon dimensional geno-sugery...

5. I'm not sure i believe in reptilians though. I'm sure they would love to be reptiles...

6. "UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05764911 Date: 07/31/2015 With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . ." - Hillary Clinton.

7. #10 Vicious, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    Yes its real, its from her deleted emails. Most of them are boring political stuff but there are couple weird ones in there. Moloch is a god of child sacrifice, the one they burn the effigy to in Bohemian Grove. There's also one where she asks Lynn Forester de Rothschild "Let me know what penance I owe you."

[​IMG]

The Owl pops up everywhere

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you're just now reading into occult shit it's quite the rabbit's hole. Are you familiar with Spirit Cooking? John Podesta was invited to the ritual in one of the emails. This one involves pouring blood on the effigy of a child. Don't worry though, it's just "art".

Also if you didn't know in Revelations it refers to modern Judaism "who claim to be Jews" as "The synagogue of Satan". Also on the topic of the Israeli PM:

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. This is quite a lot of information to check.

9. What is "black magic" to begin with. It is when someone is fooled into believing that some external event(s) or people hold any say in their life. Because the fact is only you can think and feel in your mind and create your moment to moment outcome according to that. What is "satanism". The belief that external forces dictate the inner, that the quality of life is conditional on the outcome instead of the origin, which is thought.

What these people do and if they exist really doesn't matter that much when you know they don't decide and determine your life.

Child sacrifice to gain power? That must be an illusion to think that you need something external to gain inner power. Inner power comes from feeling good for the sake of feeling good by focusing attention on what feels good and practicing that vibration until external events no longer are able to rob your happiness but instead you use the unwanted external events to help you better focus on what you do want instead of the lack there of.

10. #13 Vicious, Oct 20, 2017
    It's not easy to check but I encourage it. Take it all with a grain of salt, look at what is there and take both sides analyzing with skepticism. With the spirit cooking thing for example, you'll mostly find nutjob conspiracy sites "exposing" it and some mainstream sites saying "it's just art" and that the podesta family has an odd taste, like paintings of bound and hanging children or a decapitated mannequin arranged in Dahmer's victim's pose. For the record, Marina Abramovic, the O.T.O. affiliated woman that invited Podesta to the ritual said when done in public or at an exhibition it is art however when it is done in private it is a powerful, spiritual ritual. Because writing on the walls in blood and pouring blood on an effigy is totally "art". She often does them with high profile people like Lady Gaga and Jay Z.

Here is some of the art in the Podesta house. Totally normal politician stuff.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Doesn't matter much if you believe is real, they believe its real. I just find the occult interesting, I don't put any stake in it. The satanism bit isn't just biblical satanic worship or the LaVeyan stuff, it goes further back to the cult of Saturn. The "magic" is often the Ordo Templi Orientis type. Kubrick pointed to it heavily in his films after brushing shoulders with the elite. His movie Eyes Wide Shut is all about elite cults, specifically the cult of Saturn, Masonry and human trafficking.

12. Yes, that's the point. If you look for reasons for it to be real then you'll find it.You see what you believe and you believe what you see.

What is Satan? It's the idea of the absence of goodness (duality), which is an unreality, because the nature of reality is wholly Good without opposites. O fcourse we can choose to allow this Goodness into our lives by feeling good or we can resist it and experience fearful dreams.

13. #16 Vicious, Oct 20, 2017
    I'm not sure if you're talking about people practicing the occult or people that look into this with confirmation bias. I don't completely agree on your absolute on what Satan or magic are but its surely an aspect of it. I disagree that reality is goodness without opposites. Satan is a plethora of many mythos spanning multiple religions, from ancient to common era. Magic is weird and holds aspects of consciousness and metaphysics with different "schools" and theories like the previously mentioned O.T.O.. Satan is an evolution of several god, Pan, Saturn/Cronus in Greek/Roman mythology whom ate his children, the serpent and more. Also I should probably be clear Satan and Lucifer are two different entities.

On your idea of goodness in that train of thought, making it as simple as possible, I think Satan (obviously) represents darkness which must exist in that duality. With the idea that without darkness there cannot be light. Whereas "Hell" is from what I understand more like your saying about the absence of light, goodness, anything holy or righteous. That's oversimplifying it though, it goes beyond morality of absolute good or evil.

Jordan Peterson has an insanely good lecture on the metaphysics of the bible that partly goes over the origin of Satan. I'll try to pinpoint it.

• Creative Creative x 1