The Kennedy Assassination: Where do you stand?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lenny., Jan 7, 2013.

1. He was very sick. He suffered from chronic colitis, prostatitus and Addison's disease. He took massive amounts of drugs everyday when he was president, including what I mentioned earlier. I'm not making this shit up, it's fact.

2. Neither was I. The fucker couldn't keep his dick in his pants. He was Bill Clinton's role model.

3. I dont know, but I have a hard time believing the official story.

4. Several reenactments have taken place by expert marksmen recreating the scene and with the same type of bolt action rifle, with no success.

It just seems like basic physics will tell you the fatal shot didn't occur from the 6th floor.

I'm not sure how much truth can be found in the warren commission, it was just a bunch of LBJ's cronies who came to conclusions before examining the entire evidence.

5. I know that, most people do, but my original comment wasn't about how much he fucked, it was about his health and the fact that he probably wouldn't have lived that long anyways. He was extremely unhealthy.

6. FALSE.

the power puff girls dont have fingers.

7. Yes true that, but the circumstance around his death are suspicious don't you think? At the least, the "official explanation" isn't adequate an sometimes completely false.

8. Well it's no surprise the government lies to us, they always have and I'm sure always will. Government by nature is corrupt, but necessary. Just because something seems suspicious, doesn't mean the CIA, mafia, etc.. are involved. There is obviously more to the story than what we have, but I'm not going to push conspiracy theories when there simply isn't adequate evidence.

9. Almost as obvious as 9/11. They were really sloppy with that one.

10. [quote name='"lenny88"']

I was watching Jesse venturas show about it. Apparently they have linked like 3 or 4 succeeding presidents to the assassination.

It would make sense that you would get rewarded, basically installed as a puppet president[/quote]

They're all puppets man.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Me either. I do not know who did what, but I do hold that certain groups had the motive and the means, so that there's no reason to specifically rule them out, especially the CIA. They are so disgusting, just the stuff that has been declassified or found out, that this is right up their ally.

12. I don't rule anything out, but I'm not going to pretend to know. All I've stated was the health of JFK and how he probably wouldn't have lived 2 full terms anyways.

13. Damn that's some crazy stuff

14. JFK and Robert had a message of peace and unity? Really? Yeah that is some crazy stuff.

15. as far as conspiracy theories go.

kennedy > 9/11
    because ive looked into the kennedy thing more.

I question both though. Some conspiracy theorists get mad when I dont 100% agree with them, but its because I really am only going off of shit I read online, im not an expert nor have i researched it thoroughly enough. I just leave it open as a likely possibility.

16. The thing with 9/11. If the government was behind the whole attack there would be no way they would be that efficient in hitting their targets.

I think the controversy lies in how much they knew about the attack and the possibility that they let events unfold in order to speed up their agenda in the middle east.

With Kennedy it seems like LBJ reversed our role in Vietnam increasing it, which by then was a very unpopular thing to do

Didn't LBJ get caught saying we can lie to the people an get away with it? He's a shady bastard.

17. [quote name='"hoboleader"']

as far as conspiracy theories go.

kennedy > 9/11
    because ive looked into the kennedy thing more.

I question both though. Some conspiracy theorists get mad when I dont 100% agree with them, but its because I really am only going off of shit I read online, im not an expert nor have i researched it thoroughly enough. I just leave it open as a likely possibility.[/quote]

As long as you know what's up and you're waking people up, we got no beef.

18. So what are you saying? Since he was sick he wasn't actually.introducing silver backs?

Was he assassinated because he was sick?

19. I'm not well-read into the Kennedy assassination, but based on what little reading I've done, I'm skeptical of the official story. From what I understand, Oswald was not capable of firing three shots from that rifle and hitting his (moving) target twice with the rifle he had. He just wasn't that good of a shot and the rifle he had is notoriously hard to work.

I'm much more well-read into 9/11. I even read the entire 9/11 Commission report and I know there is a lot more to the story than the official conspiracy. I don't want to go into all of it here since it would be off topic, but I'd be happy to share my research in another thread.