The Justin Trudeau 'Black Face' scandal

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CAPITAL CROOK, Oct 10, 2019.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I think he's liberal enough he will be given a pass.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Its coming out conveniently right before the election and for any other political candidate, this would not be a huge deal, but Trudeau has been riding the politically correct train for a long time, funny to see that same train turn on him now, although i dont think theyll abandon him... But yeah, hes getting hammered hard af by the independent media right now, over this and a bunch of other stuff.

3. #4 Dizzy, Oct 10, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    What do you mean? Is racist or someting? Ima black woman an I don't consider it racist just to be acting some other skin color lbvs… You ever hear that saying "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" I always tell my 8 year old daughter that when she gets mad that her younger sister is copying her :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  4. Blackface doesn't have to be racist but when people color their skin and then act the fool it shows what they think black people are like. IMO, of course. I think racism comes from the heart and if the blackface wasn't meant to belittle or mock then it may not be racist. Like the guy dressing as Michael Jackson, he didn't act goofy, his blackened skin was simply meant to part of his Michael Jackson costume. Trudeau blacked his skin and acted the fool, or at least that's how I took it when he was being goofy and sticking out his tongue. That's why I considered that a racist act. But I could be full of shit, that's always a possibility these days.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I was adopted at an early age my whole family is black I was called racist my whole life because of the way I talk I guess I don't sound white whatever that means. But what I wanna say is people can be who they wanna be we don't have the right to change it I agree with you that I would find it flattering seriously but that is just my opinion love that you tell your daughter that :)

{Family and Flower all you'll ever need}

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think he was just playing around and being goofy but who knows

{Family and Flower all you'll ever need}

7. Its all good Cactus I see what your point is too tho :) Im not sure who Trudeau is so I cant really judge him or his personality tbh.

Thanks lol. I had my sure of racist people bothering me in my life because ima black girl an married to a white man lol. It sucks but some people just too ignorant. That's good you not like that tho eureka :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  8. I don't understand why painting your face is racist. What about people who do cosplay? People don't consider that racist.