Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The "Just finished visiting with parents for xmas and now it's time to toke" Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stonedking64, Dec 26, 2010.

1. They have been here since 11a.m. and just walked out the door and then mary jane walked in.

Time to celebrate Christmas the right way.

2. Hey, why wait for them to leave. Just go outside. Well, that's at least what I do. This year I am at my In-laws house. Even more reason to toke up. My in-laws are pretty 420 friendly. Merry Christmas!

3. I managed to sneak a toke of some tasty pineapple today after dinner while i was having a cig. Mother doesn't really care3 but i am always on stealth mode so whatever.

4. Extended family just left, parents gave me the go ahead to go chill with some friends. Im grinding up some sour kush to smoke with my buddy and his vape down the road! :)

5. This is the 21st century, not only am I still scheduled to go to "Christmas with the Jews" in half an hour at my cousin's house, her son is also a paitient as are all his friends, so we smoked out in the open with no repercussions.

It's freaking awesome.

6. Indeed.

Time for some X-Mas tree :D