The joy of Existing...

Discussion in 'General' started by PipeDude, May 10, 2011.

1. Its a great feeling to be able to write down these words right now. I could easily be dead right now, and none of you would know it, or probably even give a shit. Yet i feel. Air has never smelled so great, beer never tasted so crisp , and weed never tasted so sweet. What fortunate beings we are to be conscious of the eloquence of the universe.

“After sleeping through a hundred million centuries we have finally opened our eyes on a sumptuous planet, sparkling with color, bountiful with life. Within decades we must close our eyes again. Isn't it a noble, an enlightened way of spending our brief time in the sun, to work at understanding the universe and how we have come to wake up in it? This is how I answer when I am asked-as I am surprisingly often-why I bother to get up in the mornings.” - Richard Dawkins

Anyone ever think about the grand simpleness of life? What drives you every day to function ? I suppose for me its Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll :smoke:

2. I always wondered; what do the people who believe in Richard Dawkins yell out before getting hit by a bus or before cuming.

3. stop.

4. Its not rational to believe in a human being, their too frail and error prone.

5. yeh its great sometimes

but sometimes it sucks ass man.

6. #6 hippielama, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    "oh fuck"

7. no, you.

8. What drives me?

Kids, wife, and family.

And then money.

9. probation drives me,along with staying out of jail

nah but real talk,probably my girl,my mother,money,and myself.