The Jordan Peterson Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Praetorian, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Lol!

Vigilo Confido

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Be careful not to appear obsessively intellectual. When intelligence fills up, it overflows a parody.

Overflowed a long time ago for some. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Filled up with intelligence. Overflowing with it? Hey, man. :'3 Christmas cheer on ye

You were right all along about both Ham Sarris and Peter Jordanson

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Lol that was good

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. "There's a starving person by my front door today that I just stepped over on the way to this podcast, because, you know, I'm busy. It's worth not caring. Just. Do your thing. And you'll eventually realize you can do it happily."

-Ham Sarris

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. #406 MrRaider, Dec 18, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    the funny or psychotic, depending on how you look at it, thing was i didn't even realize it was a parity until he introduced Peter Jordanson... I was like wtf.. I was only half listening at first and just starting to come on to some rather potent cannabis laced cookies. I did hear his step over a starving person comment but thought nothing of it.... I'm a weirdo. But hearing peter jordanson made my head snap to the vid and got my attention enough to hear what was really being said lol. It was well put together. Nietzche!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Peter Jordanson has a lot of really interesting points to make, in my opinion. It's not often you get to hear the philosophies of an anarcho-masochist creating a theme park for psychopaths completely obsessed with malicious sorcery, to cast spells on other members of the social sciences, in an attempt to sicken or kill them, in the hopes of magically stealing their possessions.

Especially their crops.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Speaking of Ham Sarris

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. I've never said anything about Harris, it's the twin twats Peterson and Sharpio that irrate me.

Both are unashamed media whores who appeal to angry young boys disillusioned with their inadequacies and lot in life. The adoration they receive is very similar to how prepubescent girls worship boy bands.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Do you guys get a fanboy t-shirt or poster when you throw your money at these lads?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Not sure what you're yapping about as usual, Pee

12. Comic relief, man

• Like Like x 1
  13. Spot on, as always! You've been right about so many things for all the time I've known you, and your defining factor was alway's a gentleman's diplomacy and a scholar's dignity. All the big events, especially, you've called them and you've called them accurately, from Brexit to Trump. You've never been motivated by which political faction you adhere to, that's why you have such an objective and thorough understanding of groups like ANTIFA and public intellectuals.

I admire you and always seek out your commentary to gain a better understanding. You're clearly a very intelligent person, and most of all you think for yourself! and it shows in how you dare to defy your own political faction's ideologies when they don't adhere to reality. You have a great understanding of how to convince people to your cause, and make them your allies.

Brilliant man. We who disagree with you respect you deeply.

Here's an interview that demonstrates how right you are about Peterson and his twin brother Peterson.

• Like Like x 2
  14. When I was a kid I sent the Wham fanclub money and they sent me back a t-shirt and pencil case, what do Peterson and Sharpio send after you make a donation ( send money)?

15. Why thank you for the kind words Viking, I know it's Christmas and all but I'm blushing here at the love.

Have you watched 22 July yet? It gives a great insight into the mind of a country man of yours, shows clearly what can happen when you convince yourself that the "invaders" are coming?

16. Wow, didn't realize Wham fans can be such negative twats.

I haven't donated to anyone, but I have purchased Peterson's excellent book.

[​IMG]
    Over 2 million sold so far. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. I applaud Doctor Peterson's stamina for dealing with these people.

• Agree Agree x 1