Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Joint Challenge

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Budsmoker247, Oct 3, 2011.

1. I want to see your biggest joint, key word being YOUR, Post pictures of the biggest joint you can roll, please have a sign in the pic that says grasscity on it, here's my contribution to the thread:

Attached Files:

2. thats your biggest joint?

pshaw

3. [quote name='"BongSquad"']thats your biggest joint?

pshaw[/quote]

Yes, I only recently learned how to roll (well lol). my sister smoked and always left her bubbler home and said I could use it whenever I wanted, and by the time she moved out I had carved a nice wooden pipe, which I still use 3 years later with daily use.

4. god dam not having papers right now :(

5. I'll post a 30-35 gram joint later, just need more paper's

6. Please make this, that'd be awesome:smoke::smoke::smoke:

7. Yeah I'll try, only made one before for 420 with like 10 people helping me, I think you need like 12 king size paper's .. mhmm, not sure.:D

8. [quote name='"SomeNiceGuy"']

Please make this, that'd be awesome:smoke::smoke::smoke:[/quote]

Agreed :smoke:

9. hahaha thats your biggest? hahaha

I wake and bake that joint anyday (no offense).

10. dude, thatd be sick, howd that burn????? id def fuck it up, HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!! I can roll a very mean, smooth burning, perfectly wrapped single pape joint lol....

11. [quote name='"GreenRush2011"']dude, thatd be sick, howd that burn????? id def fuck it up, HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!! I can roll a very mean, smooth burning, perfectly wrapped single pape joint lol....[/quote]

I've gotten pretty good at rolling regular jays, and I don't know yet, my rents are going out of town next week end so me and a couple friends will find out

12. right on man....subbed so let us know

13. [quote name='"Mulled"']

Yeah I'll try, only made one before for 420 with like 10 people helping me, I think you need like 12 king size paper's .. mhmm, not sure.:D[/quote]

Subbed.. Waiting for this lol

14. [quote name='"Mulled"']I'll post a 30-35 gram joint later, just need more paper's[/quote]

Why hasn't this happened?

15. [quote name='"imMostDope"']god dam not having papers right now :([/quote]

Haha then u should go buy some nuggah!