The Joe Rogan Podcast (Experience)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Praetorian, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Yea it was pretty bizarre, no official notice, luckily some people in the know gave a few the heads up and we migrated.

I wasn't an OG or even a frequent poster as I am here, but knowing Joe from all his podcasts, it didn't seem like a Joe move.

That forum was the wild west though, it was a time machine from the older era of the internet.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Everyone's favorite raspy voiced lesbian is back!

Duncan is easily one of my favorite guests on the podcast, and genuinely one of the nicest celebrities I've ever seen on the internet/tv.

I've been to Asheville, NC like 5x over the years, so I get his vibe from that as well.
    He may be a lazy gamer/stoner/psychonaut Beta, but his philosophy on a lot of things is spot on.
    I feel the world would be better off if people like Duncan had more political power.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Duncan

• Like Like x 1
  4. I am enjoying this Jimmy Dore fella

5. Love the JRE. Just finished Phil Demers and its really depressing though, Marine Land is fucked

• Like Like x 1
  6. I didn't even put myself through that one.

7. I can no longer experiment with Psychedelics, but back in the day, I really enjoyed the literature of Terence & Dennis Mckenna, R.A.W., Ram Dass, and Graham Hancock etc... The 3rd eye can be very dangerous. This is my favorite episode of JRE by far....Its a shame Joe never had the chance to have Timothy Leary on, that would of been outstanding

• Like Like x 2
  8. Oh how lucky, I found it!
    In my all time favorite Rogan podcast Dr. Bruce Damer recounts the story, start around 2hr 8min

9. I got about 10 minutes in from the 2hr8min mark, and only heard a brief McKenna mention. Is there another mark I should pay attention to in regards to what we were discussing?

I'm a bit swamped with work lately, so I can't dedicate as much time to listening to large chunks of podcasts.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ah it was 2hr 8min on my phone since i have it downloaded, and there are commercials on the dow loaded one. I'll find it for ya on the youtube one.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I am familiar with the Trialogue Damer is recalling.

It is true that Sheldrake and Abraham weren't with him on everything, which is why they had the trialogues.
    I don't think however that they've ever cornered Terence or had him recant any of his theories, including in the trialogue Damer mentions.

The Timewave was easily Terence's most labored idea, and self evidently did not predict the end of the world in 2012, so I won't defend him on it too much.
    Some of the other stuff, like the events at La Chorrera, and Terence's subsequent "travels", are very much worth exploring.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wait your saying the Joe Rogan forum shut down? I was wondering cause I tried making an account there several weeks back and the confirmation email thing never came through

13. They stopped taking new members back in Dec 2016

14. I hated that guy up until his podcast. Always hosted stupid shows. With podcast ya get to know what he’s like on a personal level pretty smart guy. I picked up an 8th of joe rogan the other day anyone else here try it yet?

15. Very cool for the podcast.

Coco Diaz and the best athlete in the UFC and still 40yrs old, Yoel Romero.

Cubans pure

• Like Like x 1
  16. I haven't even heard of it lol, well until now.

17. He has some pretty good topics on there.and I was kinda surprised that his opinions kinda match regular people’s opinions. Every once in awhile I can tell he’s stretching his opinion but for the most part it’s a good listen.
    He had the lead singer of TOOL on there a few times interesting interviews.

18. #139 Praetorian, Mar 22, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    This may have been posted before, but someone just linked it to me again.

Oldie but goldie from 2013 or maybe even 2012: Bill Burr VS Brian Redban

Everything was peaceful, until
    2:22:40 :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Bill burr is such a savage. You ever seen his rant in philly?