The Joe Rogan Podcast (Experience)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Praetorian, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Just when I start hating on Rogan he hits one out of the park. This episode will save lives.
    Joe Rogan (Podcast Site)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. I haven't listened to it yet but I am anxious to do so.

3. It has very little to do with Mel which was surprising. I was all in for an update but it was a great show.

4. pordan jeterson on rn

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. damnit I missed it live

6. it was great

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I believe it! I am very grateful he has such a large audience, much of what he says is in line with what I have come to believe, so I am glad he is able to reach so many unlike me.

I would really like to talk to him about anarchy, he seems to think the hierarchical structure is inevitable, but I think it is merely a stage, kind of like I was trying to get across to you before, it is the animal part of our brain but I think the human potential can rise above it, the choice is ours. I wonder what he would have to say about that.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Firing up the podcast now!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ill check that one out next I have 8min left of the Peterson one haha.

10. Greenfield is epic. People will be talking about that episode for probably years. I won't spoil it for you.

11. I lied, I started listening to the Crowder one after Peterson lol. It is nice that they were able to bury the hatchet, I didn't know if he would come back.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well now you'll make me spoil that Greenfield shot up his dick with stem cells and got results.

13. Huh, better find some stem cell stock...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just downloaded the most recent Jordan Peterson and will be able to listen to it later today when travelling - looking forward to another good one :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  15. That was a great episode with Jordan.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I can't tell who benefited more. Joseph for meeting Jordan, or Jordan for meeting Joseph.

All the power to Dr. Peterson in future endeavors.

• Like Like x 1
  17. No Joe Rogan thread would be complete without the appreciation of the great Duncan Trussell.

EASILY one of my favorite guests on the podcast. He repeatedly nails dozens of points spot on.

Duncan is too beta to realize that he is an intellectual 12-incher, which is too bad. He is a wizard imo and I wish him all the power he can get.

18. I think Jordans exposure on Rogans podcast launched him, so I would say Jordan.

I wonder if history will record how influential Rogan was in this time period? Not even just directly but indirectly as well.

Maybe we need to start a journal, it would be a shame for our generation to have so little recorded that isn't digital.

19. Yes. I do believe Rogan will have a place in history.

He stands for a lot of good, both philosophically, as well as pure business.

He believes in not being a dick, and pulling your own weight. Very easy to respect in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1