The Joe Rogan Experience.

Discussion in 'General' started by lemonade AK47, Feb 24, 2012.

1. #1 lemonade AK47, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
    Hands down the best podcast ive ever heard. Every topic from drugs, to politics, to current events and everything in between. Check it out the next time your toasted.

The Joe Rogan Experience

2. I'm actually listening to it right now.

You can get an app on an android phone (free) that gives you his podcasts. Just type in "Joe Rogan" and it's the first one

3. #3 StonedTemple, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
    Train by day, joe rogan podcast by night, all day!

One solid podcast to start out with if you haven't listened is #142 with Graham Hancock, solid stuff. Or #127 with Aubrey Marcus, which is where he goes over an amazing story about his personal venture into Peru to experience Ayahuasca.

4. The last couple of shows have been annoying as hell. Shut up and let the guest speak

5. Its only funny that people have been saying the same shit for years....yet you only noticed this now because he said it?

=o...pretty dissapointing

6. Joe Rogan is extremely overrated in my opinion.

Only reason he really acknowledges some of that stuff is cause hes used certain unmentionables.

7. Interesting to hear him talk.

Most people assume he's an mma idiot, he's actualy well spoken.

8. I used to fell that way, i hated him, he was the douche bag from fear factor that also did mma shit... cool story bro....

then i listened to his podcasts.... 180ed my view on him, i feel like ive listened to almost all of them by now haha.

Also his stand up isnt to bad tbh

9. What are you talking about?

10. Acknowledges what?

11. The universe, how we were made, why were here. Questioning existence etc etc the list goes on.

12. Fucking yess...listen to this shit

13. This post.... is pretty disappointing.

why does it matter when and how you learned something?

14. Because that person then gets credit for something someone more knowledgeable and more respectable has said.

15. he doesn't pass off any of the ideas he's described to be his own.
    again a pretty disappointing post..

16. Maybe OP is Joe Rogan...

Rep GC on your show mang.

Jk, I don't care

17. Indeed the best podcast ever man. Talk about a lot of interesting stuff man. Joe Rogan's the man!

18. and...whats your point? Using something that shamans use all over the world to connect to higher energy is bad in your opinion? So what if he's used DMT and Psilocybin, the fact that you can bring knowledge back from those states of consciousness to make yourself a better person is awesome.

19. HAHA no im not Joe Rogan just a member of his cult.

20. When the fuck did I say it was bad?

The fact that he even needed it to even ACKNOWLEDGE the universe is hilarious to me.

lol @ dmt.

I've done unmentionables, and have thought about/done some pretty amazing things while on it and maaan do I have some stories to share.
    From figuring things out to actually PHYSICALLY doing things that would require time and practice of balance.

I'm an advocate for specific unmentions. I'm the last person to say some of this stuff is bad.