The Israel/Mossad 9/11 connection thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, Oct 6, 2012.

1. #1 Swills, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    This thread is dedicated to Israels connection and possible involvement on that tragic day September 11, 2001. Now as a disclaimer, whether evidence of their involvement is true or not they clearly were not acting alone. If blame is to be placed anywhere it should be placed on the individuals in Gov't and Intelligence agencies. If we are to believe believe the Official Story then at best 9/11 was a massive Intelligence failure. Since I've worked in military intelligence directly after 9/11 I would strongly disagree that such an attack would sneak up on America. So again, at best, the intelligence about the attacks prior was ignored.

Israeli Mossad was behind 9-11: MI5 Agent Annie Machon

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFeYlWP2VfA"]Israeli Mossad was behind 9-11: MI5 Agent Annie Machon - YouTube[/ame]

The Five Dancing Israelis - 9/11/2001 - Our Purpose Was To Document The Event

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStJ5BgadPs"]The Five Dancing Israelis - 9/11/2001 - Our Purpose Was To Document The Event - YouTube[/ame]

Shocking 9/11 Mossad Connection Revealed!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1TdMBbS02k&feature=plcp]Insider: U.S. Ambassador Killing an Inside Job! - YouTube[/ame]

Full Interview Here

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rjuQD0AdlU&feature=plcp[/ame]

Steve Pieczenik | Wikipedia

2. The joos, the joos, the joos did it.:rolleyes:

LOL

3. #3 Swills, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    I'm not looking to blame the Jews because blaming all the Jews world wide is fucking ignorant. This is about the Israeli Gov't, namely their number 1 intelligence agency Mossad. Are you at all familiar with Mossad? Surely you are familiar with the CIA, right? If you are familiar with one or both you may know what they are capable of and what shenanigans they have pulled in the past (ie, over throwing Gov'ts) and continue to do pull right now at this very moment.

And I suppose you didn't even bother to watch any of these videos. Apparently you are just trolling.

:rolleyes:

4. The mossad; cia; mi5, mi6; Chinese government agents hacking into American government & military computers.
    Iran's setting up a spy network in South America that extends
    throughout Mexico with the help of Mexican drug cartels to channel terrorists & weapons, possible wmd, into the US.
    With the immigration policies of the moron in the white house how many iranian agents do you think are in this country?
    It's a game all leading countries play & while Americas spy capabilities, networks & influence are diminishing other governments around the world are stepping up their game to take America's place.

Yeah I might of heard something about the mossad in passing.

As for the video's:
    the first one suggests a possible link to Isreali intelligence with no arrests, no convictions.
    Which means squat.

The second one mentions dancing israelis & a van with explosives. Again with no arrests & no convictions. Another one that means squat. If you were paying attention on 9/11 America's enemies were dancing in the streets all over the world, no surprise there.
    The van with supposed explosives is interesting but with no follow through by the FBI means squat.

The rest of the video's by alex jones? Jones has no credibility,
    The fact that he's a sensationalist who pumps up stories for the ratings and the fact that he's the Jerry Springer of the professional news journalists world and the fact that too often he gets it dead wrong is why he has the reputation he does.

All in all your thesis is like an empty bucket. The buckets there all right but it's empty.
    Cheers:D

5. #5 Swills, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2012
    First of all, hacking military computers? The only military computers that could get hacked are the ones connected to the internet. The computers that contain classified material are not connected to the internet. So they can hack away on those PCs because nothing of any importance is ever connected to the internet. That said, I have read that Chinese hackers got into NASA and may have access to US power grids, which is not good. Anonymous hacked a civilian CIA counterpart Stratfor and Iran is hacking Israeli sites and US sites. So yes, we are living in the age of the information war and all sides, every country is hacking something, even the USA. But I am happy to see you are aware of Mossad.

I do agree that there is definitely Iranian, and many other agents, in the USA doing whatever it is they are doing. Especially with all the war mongering from the USA and Israel about Iran I would suspect Iran has terror cells ready to strike if Iran is attacked.

As for the first 2 videos you so easily dismiss there clearly were many arrests and a massive investigation but you are correct there were no convictions and that's because the corrupt USA Gov't let them all go. That's the whole premise of this thread is that the US and Israeli intel agencies/Gov't is apart of the inside job that is 9/11 so why would they convict their own agents foiling their own plan? Makes sense they let them all go. How you can watch both of those video and easily dismiss the information is pretty amazing but not at all surprising.

As for the 3rd video you're response is very predictable. It's very easy to write off AJ as a conspiracy kook and many fools do everyday but that video is NOT about AJ but rather his guest who is no kook and is what you would call a real insider. I posted his accomplishments in the OP. Did you miss that part? To write off that very insightful video because the forum is the AJ show is ignorant.

Quick question, what is your opinion of 9/11? Do you fully believe the official story or do you have your own thoughts?

6. The Chinese thing was just an example of one government intellegence agency collecting data from another.

I don't write Alex off as a conspiracy nut at all. I actually liked some of the stuff I read on his platform but his inconsistancies & the fact that he strikes me as too much of a Jerry Springer put me completely off.
    Nobody gets it right 100% of the time, but his batting average & the fact his stuff reminds me of a cross between a hard news show & Entertainment Tonight.
    As for his guests, if I can't trust him I certainly wouldn't even try to trust what a guest has to say.
    It's not ignorance at all as much as trust.

911? At 64 I only believe half of what I see & almost none of what I hear on any subject.